Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyface Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Clear discharge?
    Hi today I had a slight cramping feeling in my right ovarie and when I went to uuse the bathroom I had thick clear discharge and it was stretchy and it almost peeled off what does this discharge mean?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Typically this means that you are nearing your ovulation time.
    sammyface Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Could I be ovulating that early I just had my period last week?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 04:03 PM
    As I said, "typically" Had I known you had your period last week, I may have answered differently. You see, this is why it is important to put as much info in the original question as possible. And, please, do not go back and edit your question. It just causes confusion.

Since you just had your period last week, this would be due to hormonal surges during the particular phase of your cycle you are in now.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 01:45 PM
    If you tend to ovulate on the early side, then, as J_9 said, it could be your body preparing to ovulate. Usually (but not always) it will start to thin out a bit, see if that happens as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishonorable discharge vs. Bad conduct discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently waiting a court marial and right now if I plea out the offer is 33 months with a BCD. I could get a lower sentence if I take the DD, is it worth it? I still have to register as a sex offender when I get out. If anyone has any info or knows anyone with a similar case, it would gladly...

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Clear discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have a question I am do for my period in three days and since last week I have been having a lot of clear discharge and it is really itchy is this do to yeast infection? Or just pms? Or could it be caused from possible pregnancy? :confused:

Clear discharge with blood in it. [ 2 Answers ]

Im having this clear stringy discharge with a line of blood in it. It's weird. Its on and off. But probably out of 6 times I go to the bathroom it's there 4 of those times. And after I have sex its just a pink discharge mixed with (of course) the semen. Me and my husband are trying to get...

Clear Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I have been cramping like I was going to start my period although I am not due till 28th of Januaryand this morning when I had mucus discharge (clear and thin). My hubby and I are trying for a baby and are really hoping we are but just wanted to know if this is a sign maybe. I know its too...

View more questions Search