Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karoldudek2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Can someone find him
    I don't know my dad very well, I am polish I have only bin with my dad when I was 1and2 when I was 3 my parents got devorsted. His name is yacek.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 07:48 PM
    The more information you can supply, the easier it will be for someone to help you. Do you know his full name? Age? Where he was born? Any other places he may have lived?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Why caan't I find the accelaration I tried and tried and I still couldn't find it [ 1 Answers ]

An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search