Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jes_12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Details of passports posted in June for visa
    My friend posted his portuguese passport to apply for visa in June and he has still didn't get their passport
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Can't understand your question.. Portuguese passport holder applied for visa... what country? What type of visa? Which consulate? etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Details for Dependent Wife and Children (L1 visa) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to US. My Wife and children will join me in July 2008. I have few questions regarding the tax and expemption details. 1. What is the tax rate slab in Florida? 2. What will be Exemption for my wife and children(2)? 3. Is it necessary to have my wife and children's in US before...

Haven't had a period since June [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. im like new at this.. but.. umm.. I haven't had my period since June of 2007.. its almost going to be 5 or 6 months... I haven't had any spotting or anything... I have taken pregnancy tests they are all negative... I am sexually active.. trying to conceive... I miscarried in sep of...

Diet for prom! June 1st [ 5 Answers ]

Senior prom is June 1st. I want to diet to loose a few pounds and get in really good shape. Is there a diet and escersize tat anymore recommends.. the thing is, I'm a very picky eater.. I don't like fruits or veggies so its kind of hard for me to go on a diet cuase I basically don't like any...

Get to 10 stone by June? [ 1 Answers ]

:( OK I am 13 and I weigh 12stone :( I am 5'7''-5'8'' and I feel fat , I like this guy but I don't know if he thinks of me that way because of my weight. I want to look like the rest of the pretty girls in my class but I don't how do I get slimmer in a healthy way without being sick after meals...

Today is June 6, 2006 - 06/06/06 [ 23 Answers ]

Is today the Apocalypse? If it is I have a few things to do before the day's end, starting with that cutie in Accounting.

View more questions Search