Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly_1987 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Stealing under $50
    Hey I have been caught stealing at zellers and the cost of stealing is about $50. They took me to the back room and took my information and said that I will have to pay for whatever hbc claims. This was the first time I did something like this and I have no criminal record so far. And they said that I would not be able to go to zellers for 1 year. That had also called police and he let me go with a warning since it was my first time. But I don't know how muhc will they charge me. Does anyone knows how much will they charge me?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly_1987
    Hey I have been caught stealing at zellers and the cost of stealing is about $50. they took me to the back room and took my information and said that i will have to pay for whatever hbc claims. This was the first time i did somethin like this and i have no criminal record so far. and they said that i would not be able to go to zellers for 1 year. that had also called police and he let me go with a warning since it was my first time. but i dunno how muhc will they charge me. does anyone knows how much will they charge me?

No way of knowing - I would guess in the $200 range because from what's been posted it's double what was stolen and some expenses but, again, no way to know.
    kelly_1987 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Okay.. thank you so much.. do you have any idea of after how many days will I receive that letter from hbc?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly_1987 View Post
    okay.. thank you so much.. do you have any idea of after how many days will i recieve that letter from hbc??

I don't really know - people have posted after 60 days, even after 90 days, still waiting to hear something. Sometimes people never get anything.

I know it's hard to wait but if you're lucky you'll be in the "never get anything" group.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stealing $20 at my last day of my job [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys I am just wondering about if I will get a criminal record if I steal 20 dollars in ESSO on the last day of the job, My boss saw it on a video tape and he have proof that I stole that much. But the problem is that I am very pissed off because they are not giving me my last paycheck and my...

Stealing [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 21 she was a good kid I have found out she has been stealing money from my sister she is not on drugs and knows she can ask me for money and I never turn her down she has been lying about a lot of things and I don't know what to do I told her to leave my house and she has...

Stealing at work! [ 4 Answers ]

My close friend was accused of stealing 60 dollars out of her register. I think she may have talen it. She is worried that they will find it on camera and send the police to her house to arrest her. Can they send the police to her house or can they just fire her?

Stealing Wi-Fi [ 32 Answers ]

Hello, The question is If you connect to a stangers unsecured wi-fi (without permission) and use it only for legal perposes (such as the internet) without acessing any of their other resources, is it illegal?

Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the on-site manager of an apartment complex have the legal right to move my property without giving notice that the property is in the way of other tenants? Can they legally CUT A LOCK to move a bicycle when I was never notified that such action would be taking place? I am the one with the...

View more questions Search