Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokenhearted1515 Posts: 68, Reputation: 10

Sep 18, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Jerry Springer Segment?
    I know its long... but its juicy. :) Its been forever since I have posted anything. I love the man to dealth, but I love ME MORE! :) Techniqually we have been broken up since Feb, but we have been off and on up until about 2 weeks ago. (we both decided it was time to move on) I know we can't be together but I can't help the way I feel about him, but I can help the way I act and re-act. So anyway here my story...

I met this new guy, great guy, very funny, cute, and MATURE! :D However it turns out that his girlfriend just broke up with him too. So we are both very weiry about the situation. And have desided to take things slow and see what happenes. We (me and the new guy) had this community event to go to a week ago, and guess who shows up... fully knowing I am going to be there. The ex. A friend of mine told me that he was there with his new girlfriend and that he was asking about my new guy, and seemed very upset. I didn't mention anything to the new guy, cause I didn't want him to feel weird. So I just went on with my night, and basically just ignored the fact that he and she were there. Then at one point my new guy starts looking very strange. I asked him in everything was OK, and he told me that his ex was there too and he wanted to leave. And I was so happy to do so. Butt... I wanted to see her. I am a woman OK. I was curious. So I asked him to point her out, turns out... his ex is with my ex. What are the chances of that?

I dropped him off and went home. I get a call from him saying he's outside and we need to talk. So I invite him in and he starts drilling me with all these questions. When was the last time you were with your ex? What has happened between you to latley? What kind of guy is he? Then his ex calls his cell, he picks up and says. "i am trying to get all the information, I will call you back". Says that he doesn't want her to get hurt. So it does turn out that my ex cheated on his new girlfriend with me, more than once. And I wanted to say something sooo bad, I wanted to ruin it for them, I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me, but I couldn't, I just couldn't do it? I don't know why. I feel like one part of me wants to hurt him and protect this girl from what I went through, but another part of me says its not your problem anymore. And if you do something, he will retailate and it won't be pretty.

Soo I broke it off with the new guy last night because I can't deal with this situation. Its just weird. I look at him now and all I see is that the last person he was with is now with my ex. Its like some trailer park insest crap. And the situation is too much for me to deal with. Its sooo messed up, and I was sooo upset I threw up. (thats never happened before)
    I don't want to deal with the drama... the situation just brings too much pain, and it will always be there if I continue to see this guy. In my gut something feels wrong. I didn't trust that gut feeling in the beginning with my ex. And look what happened. I didn't really intend to ask any questions just wanted to tell my story and hear some of your comments.

But did I do the right thing? By not telling anyone what has happened with us in the recent past?

Am I a coward for running away from the situation?

What would you do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Wow, your title is so appropriate for this thread, and I think you did yourself a favor by removing yourself from the whole situation. In all fairness, just be honest with the new guy, and if he understands great, if he doesn't, to bad!

Your life to do as you must for yourself.
    brokenhearted1515 Posts: 68, Reputation: 10

Sep 18, 2008, 08:38 AM
    he gets where I am coming from with the situation is just too messed up. But he says that he can look past it. Unfortunately I cannot. He tells me that I am throughing away something good, for no reason. And that he hasn't done anything wrong. Which is true he has been nothing but nice to me. However he is not over his x obviously by trying to get information out of me to try and break them up. Am I a coward for just walking away? Actually running... lol. And I don't owe anything to this girl, to warn her, or tell her that he's cheated on her... right? And I am definitely not going to put his feelings before mine. It just sucks that I may miss out on something good, because of my x. its like I can't escape him! :S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

PC Slow on one network segment [ 48 Answers ]

Ok. I have 2 PC's that at one location called site A are running very slow but when I bring them to site b they speed up considerably. Site A and B are connected via Gig Fiber. I also changed the connection type to wireless but it made no diffrence. I replaced the switch at site a. Still no...

Guests on Jerry Springer show [ 7 Answers ]

Are the guests on the Springer show real people or just poor incompetent actors? And do they pay them to come on the show and be humiliated like this? And no I do not watch that show, someone I know asked me this :) OK I do sometimes lol but just for a short while to check where our modern...

Jerry Springer Story [ 8 Answers ]

OK so my relationship with my ex is really weird. I met him on new years 4 years ago. He was cocky at first but was still a gentleman. He is originally from Vancouver, Canada (3 hours away from Seattle). He recently got traded to Michigan from NY to play hockey. At the beginning he sounded like...

Feel like we should be on Jerry Springer [ 1 Answers ]

I am writing this concerning regarding our 40 year old daughter Our daughter took off for Canada with no word to her children nor the rest of the family; we did not know where she was. Got a call that she was sleeping in a bus station a month later. We are a middle class America family ...

View more questions Search