Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmagic Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2006, 06:59 PM
    Don't know what to do... or feel
    OK, I been talking to this girl for a long time like 6-7 months, and she wants to be bf/gf. I don't have a problems with that but I like doing what I;m doing now... we chill, hang out, and we are even having sex, but what is getting me is that she wants to be bf/gf. I told her I rather take it slow try to figure each other out, that fine till she told me that she want to be with me and she doesn't want to lose me. She said she fills dumb cause "she waiting around" and nothing has happened yet. I think is it that you have to get with some one cause your talking... hell we're doing every thing like a bf/gf, but without the title. She tell me that if I want I can get rid of her without anything cause there no string attach, cause we're not together. Also I just told me that she love me, and she did want to but it happen but it did, not being bf/gf. So I guess I'm asking what to do, she said doesn't mind taking it slow, but she doesn't want to feel like an idoit for "waiting" around, and nothing happnes. I can see myself with this girl but not now.. I just about to turn 22 I want to live that type of life style. I mean going out when eva, not saying "um baby is it cool if i can go with my friend"... no! I rather just get up and go. My friend say want can or can't you do with a girlfriend? Think about it, it is a lot when you sit down and figure it out. I mean I not going having sex with all types of girl or anything like that I just don't want to settle down yet, but what should I do about this??
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

May 15, 2006, 07:04 PM
    It sounds like you aren't ready for any type of relationship right now so you should tell her that honestly and up-front. You can hang out with her if you want but don't be shocked if she decides to click her heels and walk away from you. It sounds like you and her want different things at this point so that wo of you are really not compatible. You're in a position where you could tactfully help her to realize that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 15, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Be honest about your feelings and stop having sex with her. As long as your taking her to bed she will feel like you are hers. If you don't want a relationship then stop acting like her boyfriend.:cool: :eek:
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 15, 2006, 08:43 PM
    It's a sweet deal for you... You get all the benefits of being "in a relationship" with her, but are completely free of any commitment to her.

I actually feel sorry for her. You're playing her for a fool...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel any thing during sex. [ 20 Answers ]

I just reacently broke my virginity. Its was damn painfull!! There is just one problem, I don't feel any pleasure while my man is thrusting. We don't get to do it often but when we do its still sore. He is very gentle though. OK, he is african so he is BIG. I nid some help.what is wrong with...

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

Often feel ill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Five weeks a go I left a very stressful job where I was working 70 hours a week and ever since I keep feeling unwell. I don't know if the two are related. I feel ill for a week or so, then OK for a few days, then ill again. When feeling unwell, the symptoms are mild but noticeable. I feel...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search