Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bas86 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 07:55 PM
    What is going on with me!
    Hi,I truly loved a girl but she passed away with aids(14 months ago). Thanks god I don't have it.I wrote about my problem here then(love her but she had aids) and thank you guys you was my family!

I have problem,I don't like to talk to girls. I don't want to date any girl any more,I don't see any girl deserve me. Or I don't deserve any girl!

There is a girl she's talking with me(I know her when I was in the college) by phone every day and she is saying a good words for me and helped me many times with my problems etc, I feel something about her but I don't want to make any relation.actually some times I don't even answer her call and when I feel bad I end the call without saying anything. She is a good girl really.

Yesterday she invited me to her home at 6:00 pm today and I accepted her invitation but today about 4 pm I apologized to her because I don't feel I'm ready for new level in our relation,she told me when you see that its good time to hang out just tell me.and this is not the first time to apologize actually I had never hang out with her.the problem also that she is not the only girl tried with me but they give up after 1-2 months.
    So what is the problem with me. I feel really lonely but I don't want to start new relations with females.I feel that I'm not the one I was...

Thank you for your help.
    pinkcelly123 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Sep 17, 2008, 08:05 PM
    I think you are perfectly fine and a very kind person truly I think you should take all the time you need to decide when to talk to another women. I think the loneliness you feel is loneliness for her not anyone else so I don't think another women at this time can fill it. But I do think interactions with other people Non-romance of course. Try church functions if you go , community services maybe engaged I volunteering for something that has to do with AIDS awareness , not only will you be helping others but you will be able to meet people in your same predicament and be able to express how you feel. This might also help to fill the loneliness... hope this helps

RIP to you loved one.. very touching story
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Grieving takes longer to other people. You are still in a usual range of grieving so that makes you uninterested. On top of that, you haven't met the one that is interesting enough you at this point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search