Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcelly123 View Post
    I"m to high maintenance ?? lol thank you ill take that as a compliment ..but hey i'm a snob but guys love me ??and i don't have sex with them ? i wonder why they must not think im a snob maybe i sound like one to ignorant people hence ....your statement ..and your a sad little women who should grow up and stop name calling .. if you could read u could see i said he i don't pick up his calls he's not on my level .... do you need a man maybe you could have him ......want my sloppy seconds?

Oh I can read dear, even your text talk and incomplete sentences. :)

As for your sloppy seconds, no thanks, I'm happily married, have been for 13 years. Besides, I like guys that can see through acts like yours, you know, intelligent, independent, cat loving guys. :D

One day you'll grow up, hopefully, and then you'll learn, hopefully. Until then, yes, guys will fall for you, until this attitude comes out, then they'll run for the hills. Pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside only works for a short time, then they catch on.

Good luck. :)
    pinkcelly123 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Sep 23, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Oh I can read dear, even your text talk and incomplete sentences. :)

As for your sloppy seconds, no thanks, I'm happily married, have been for 13 years. Besides, I like guys that can see through acts like yours, you know, intelligent, independent, cat loving guys. :D

One day you'll grow up, hopefully, and then you'll learn, hopefully. Until then, yes, guys will fall for you, until this attitude comes out, then they'll run for the hills. Pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside only works for a short time, then they catch on.

Good luck. :)
    Lol you talk as if you think you know me?. they run for the hills you say.. hmmm let me tell you something lady when I have a guy he is mine until I say otherwise... I don't have to chase them and I have never been dumped and if one day I slip up and do.. I will just shrug it off because that's the kind of person I am.. guys are easy come easy go... well here's a tip happily married for 13... don't worry about how guys interact with me lol.. stop wishing my love life sucks because simply it doesn't that's like me saying your husband is low life pathetic excuse for a man I don't know if theses things are true but do I wish bad on you.. no because I don't care for you life lol.. thats the difference HONEY , oh yes one more things yes I am beautiful but that's not all that attracts them.. what else's would it be.. if you were half the women I am then you would have a idea... no go tend to your husband and stop playing online counselor:p
    Pets Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 08:02 PM

You silly little girl. Do you have any idea who you are talking to? No, you really don't. Honey, grow up, get half the experience I have, then you can talk.

You may be beautiful on the outside, but honey, your personality sucks. Beauty fades, ignorant lasts forever.

Obviously you are a great actress if these guys are sticking around, because if this is the attitude they saw, I'm sure they wouldn't, but what do I know, right?

As for what else attracts them, well, like you said, easy come, easy go, emphasis on the easy.

As for being half the women you are, God I hope not, that's something I would never wish for.

Good luck, you'll need it.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 08:12 PM
    he likes cats and hates dogs - I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY THAT'S WEIRD TO ME
    can dress - very different from guys around here he likes the fitted pants look he says baggy pants are "tacky" i some what agree
    very sarcastic/ animated faces- hes dramatic when he talks
    can do the splits - in his defense says because of soccer
    like the color purple - in his defense it means royolty
    walks weird - i think he is bowlegged but its not extreme
    when we were looking at posters in the cd store and i saw one of johnny depp and was like oh sexy he said not to be gay or anything but johnny depp is a pretty good looking guy " i said your so gay and walked away

I haven't read all the posts... but here's my reply:

I'm a 22 year old... straight guy.

The cat/dog thing... fine, I have a dog and I'm allergic to cats... so no comments there. I also like otters and hamsters.. . what the heck does liking an animal have anything to do with one's sexuality?

I think I dress relatively well.

I'm absolutely sarcastic and I am pretty darn animated when I talk.

I can also do a split. I've taken 4 years of kung fu. I can also sword fight, fence, and shoot a gun.

I'm not so sure what "purple" has anything to do with this... I could care less.

Johnny Depp is a damn good looking guy. So is Will Smith.

I think overall, you have issues. Leave this guy alone, and let him find a DECENT girl.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 08:23 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ly-249406.html

The complete picture!! She is selfish!! Just needs a whiff of her own shat.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ly-249406.html

the complete picture!!! She is selfish!!! Just needs a whiff of her own shat.
    Priceless response tal.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 09:53 PM
    .. plus this topic means nothing anyway because as of now i refuse to pick up his phone calls and moved on to dating a physicians Assistant statement ..

The gay guys free... I love happy endings :)

Sep 24, 2008, 07:53 AM
    Lol you guys make me laugh! Keep on talking me and my friends are having a ball reading your comments... and actually its hard to believe i am pretty smart.. i can't wait until im one of you guys bosses don't worry i will forgive you while im slashing your pay checks in half lol to buy designer shoes from v.wang... thats if half of you aren't already retired.. . old people get so cranky aww... the truth is i think im a gd actress because guys think im the best thing since slice bread and you know that guy i called gay... he thinks he is in love with me he told me that in a text the other day since i refused to pick up his calls and you know what i said " AWWW HOW SWEET" and then ignored him some more... soooo i can have him.. if i want lol!. but yea im selfish and i volunteer and the brest and cervical cancer program i could have had a job there but i turned it down to go back to college so again all you guys are wrong married women of 13 and allergic to cats guy stop embarrassing yourself.. this guy last night over ice cream gave me an issey miyake bilbao tokolocom bag.. i found it rather ugly he has a thing for japanese designers that's if you know who he is i don't think it cost that much anyone want a less then 24 hours hand me down? :)... losers lol
    Pets Expert

Sep 24, 2008, 08:05 AM

Oh you're funny.

Dear, unless I decide to take a job at Walmart I don't think I have to worry about you being my boss.

As for being old, not so much.

You are very selfish, and it will catch up to you one day. Like I said, beauty fades, wait and see. Of course, you won't listen, you know everything, right?

Trust me, for now the guys want you, because you're eye candy, a trinket, a pretty little toy. When a guy looks to marry he looks for more than an empty shell.

As for volunteering at the cancer centre, what do you want, a medal? Both my parents died of cancer, and I took care of them, gave them their shots, their meds, took them for chemo and radiation, blood transfusion, you name it. I hope that you are a better person when you are there dealing with these poor sick people, because on here, well, you don't sound like the kind of person I'd want helping me during my final days.

I have a college degree, I've been the "career women", I took time off to be a mom.

AND ACTUALLY ITS HARD TO BELIEVE I AM PRETTY SMART
    You took the words right out of my mouth, it is hard to believe, and there's been no proof so far.

Say hi to your friends, hope they get a kick out of this post. :)

Sep 24, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Oh you're funny.

Dear, unless I decide to take a job at Walmart I don't think I have to worry about you being my boss.

As for being old, not so much.

You are very selfish, and it will catch up to you one day. Like I said, beauty fades, wait and see. Of course, you won't listen, you know everything, right?

Trust me, for now the guys want you, because you're eye candy, a trinket, a pretty little toy. When a guy looks to marry he looks for more than an empty shell.

As for volunteering at the cancer centre, what do you want, a medal? Both my parents died of cancer, and I took care of them, gave them their shots, their meds, took them for chemo and radiation, blood transfusion, you name it. I hope that you are a better person when you are there dealing with these poor sick people, because on here, well, you don't sound like the kind of person I'd want helping me during my final days.

I have a college degree, I've been the "career women", I took time off to be a mom.

You took the words right out of my mouth, it is hard to believe, and there's been no proof so far.

Say hi to your friends, hope they get a kick out of this post. :)

You love talkng to me fine lol... i don't have proof that you now what the hell ur talking about either lol... really! Now i know your ignorent you think studying cancer and researching is not a big deal!! well then you should have more respect for someone who is taking there free time out to save people like your parents . That's all i can say,. i don't care what i sound like to you because you just proved you mean nothing to me the only respect i have for your pathetic life is your parents... im not worried about guys because there everywhere i have been proposed to twice ? I denied both lol read this lady i don't need men to love myself unlike you.. well go play mommie then and stop worrying about my life its great.. you be carful what you say mom... my friend said thank you hopefully your kids don't grow up like you a sad women who wishes bad on someone better then them... beauty dies yes yes blah blah but by that time ill be retiring in italy somewhere so save ur pity :rolleyes:
    Pets Expert

Sep 24, 2008, 08:43 AM

NOW I KNOW YOUR IGNORENT YOU THINK STUDYING CANCER AND RESEARCHING IS NOT A BIG DEAL
    I never said that, I have great respect for the doctors and scientists that are doing cancer research, I donate to cancer research every year, go on the cancer walks to earn money for research, sell breast cancer pins, and a whole lot more.

I didn't realize that volunteering and actually doing cancer research were the same thing (sarcasm).

WELL THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TAKING THERE FREE TIME OUT TO SAVE PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PARENTS
    As should you. I took care of my parents, my mom lived with me for the last 5 months of her life, I held her hand while she died. My father died 6 1/2 months before her, I was there 24 hours a day, holding his hand, talking to him, praying that he'd make it. You have no idea what that's like until you've gone through it, so show a little respect.

I've been proposed to 4 times in my life, I still have 2 of the rings that were given to me, they didn't want them back when we split up. Do you really want to have a contest on who's the most desirable, the prettiest, the smartest? I can't believe I'm actually sinking to your level.

As for my kids, I hope that they grow up to be smart, kind, caring, and not afraid to stand up for what is right. So yes, exactly like me.

I never wished bad on you, I just wish you'd grow up and realize what a spiteful girl you are. I also don't pity you, I pity the guys that fall for this act.

I'm done, there's no getting through to you. You'll learn the hard way, of that I'm certain. Print this out, save it, one day you'll read it and realize that we were all right.

Good luck, take care, learn and grow. :)

Sep 24, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by altenweg View Post
    i never said that, i have great respect for the doctors and scientists that are doing cancer research, i donate to cancer research every year, go on the cancer walks to earn money for research, sell breast cancer pins, and a whole lot more.

I didn't realize that volunteering and actually doing cancer research were the same thing (sarcasm).

As should you. I took care of my parents, my mom lived with me for the last 5 months of her life, i held her hand while she died. My father died 6 1/2 months before her, i was there 24 hours a day, holding his hand, talking to him, praying that he'd make it. You have no idea what that's like until you've gone through it, so show a little respect.

I've been proposed to 4 times in my life, i still have 2 of the rings that were given to me, they didn't want them back when we split up. Do you really want to have a contest on who's the most desirable, the prettiest, the smartest? I can't believe i'm actually sinking to your level.

As for my kids, i hope that they grow up to be smart, kind, caring, and not afraid to stand up for what is right. So yes, exactly like me.

I never wished bad on you, i just wish you'd grow up and realize what a spiteful girl you are. I also don't pity you, i pity the guys that fall for this act.

I'm done, there's no getting through to you. You'll learn the hard way, of that i'm certain. Print this out, save it, one day you'll read it and realize that we were all right.

Good luck, take care, learn and grow. :)
    I SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU TOOK CARE OF YOUR PARENTS? UMM That's WHAT UR SUPPOSE TO DO ? AND YOUR TALKING ABOUT WANTING MEDALS.. ITS ONE THING TO TAKE CARE OF FAMILY BUT ANOTHER THING TO HELP TAKE CARE OF STRANGERS SWEETY IF U DNT AGREE SHARE?

Ohhhhhh!. so now your trying compare with me wow 4 times your just as bad as me now huh.. I see you have the same tendencies lol?. You have the tenacity to talk to me in that manner. Its OK hun I make you anger that's fine because you want to prove you look better then me ? Fine go ahead it doesn't me anything there are hundreds of beautiful girls out there they don't mess wit me I don't mess with them I don't care what you think of me do you get that now... stop being so mad with me and my life kk honey good-day

Sep 24, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fjsmith81 View Post
    You all are still entertaining this girl? Surprisingly enough, with all of her accomplishments, like breast cancer research, school, the multitudes of men beating down her door, her climbing mountains, rescuing sick babies and kittens, and shopping at kohls for high end fashion, like vera wang (ha ha ha), I am shocked that she has time to engage in conversation with the likes of you.
    So to all of you responding to her I think that you should stop. We wouldn't want to take time away from her busy schedule.
    YOUR ARE ENTERTAINING ME YOU OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE ON HERE.. OF COURSE YOU Don't BELIeVE ME YOUR SIMPLE AND YOUR LIFE IS PROBABLY BORING :( AWWW .your so silly you never heard of labtops? Don't tell me you can't afford that either OK OK your so mad at me because your thinking there can't possible be pretty smart and successful people in the world but I see it all the time.. and when I look in the mirror lol!. BUT MY friend WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING TO YOU SO THE NEXT paragraph IS FROM HER

"why are you still talking to her? why don't you get a life go to kohl's like you said you know you love shopping there... and don't even try to start talking about me I actually attend fashion shows , you probably buy your clothes from walmart or something LMAO.. if you didn't know our parents have high expectations for us so we have to perform high in education.. so for me I am a soon to be lawyer so don't waste your time running your mouth about stuff you don't know.. I would think you were smart because your not even pretty ;( aw but your ugly bitter and dumb sorry:p.. ha ha your life sucks BIOTCH.
    Pets Expert

Sep 24, 2008, 09:23 AM
    You all are still entertaining this girl? Surprisingly enough, with all of her accomplishments, like breast cancer research, school, the multitudes of men beating down her door, her climbing mountains, rescuing sick babies and kittens, and shopping at kohls for high end fashion, like vera wang (ha ha ha), I am shocked that she has time to engage in conversation with the likes of you.
    So to all of you responding to her I think that you should stop. We wouldn't want to take time away from her busy schedule.
    I agree fjs, and I will stop now. I admit that people like this make me very angry, and I don't back down, darn my stubborn streak. :o It's sad to think that people like this are our future, heaven help us all. I have to say that my head hurts, it's hard trying to lower your IQ in order to have a conversation with someone.

I think it's way past time for this thread to end. I for one will no longer respond. One good thing about life, no one can escape the consequences of their actions, what comes around goes around, karma will kick in.

Alty out.

Sep 24, 2008, 09:34 AM
    I agree fjs, and I will stop now. I admit that people like this make me very angry, and I don't back down, darn my stubborn streak. :o It's sad to think that people like this are our future, heaven help us all. I have to say that my head hurts, it's hard trying to lower your IQ in order to have a conversation with someone.

I think it's way past time for this thread to end. I for one will no longer respond. One good thing about life, no one can escape the consequences of their actions, what comes around goes around, karma will kick in.

Alty out.
    LMAO do I need you to write me a whole damn paragraph to say you will stop, don't you have better training what a joke.. the offer still stands for the hand bag you know you want it lmao??

Sep 24, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Put a pic up let's see how pretty you are???? You feel like a big person saying all of that stuff behind a computer, don't you. I didn't have to list out my accomplishments because I have high self esteem, but because I am tired of hearing trash like you talk i will go for it.

I have studied computer science, accounting, finance, and french. I used to model, fashion show, print, you name it, not too long ago in South Beach. My boyfriends, doctors, lawyers, club owners, business owners, etc. Now my current boyfriend, a filmmaker. I did not get little trinkets like purses, and vera wang shoes. I got a cars, trips, and jewelry biotch. You want to know why? Because I am not a little snot nosed little girl that has nothing better to do then attack people on the computer. But you know what, what men have given me doesn't even compare to what I can give myself. I am intelligent, beautiful(no I've heard stunning), and I have a bank account that would make your head spin. I could give two sh#*s what you think about me and how I look. Because when you end up with twelve kids and living in the trailer park, I'll just be another person that pays taxes to foot your welfare check.
    LOL! Someone's MAD!. LOOK Who's COMPARING THEMSELVES TO ME? WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE STUFF I GOT YOU GET MAD BUT THEN U START MAKING UP STUFF?? LISTEN BABES ME AND MY FRIENDS DON'T CARE THE MADDER YOU GET THE MORE WE LAUGH.. WE Don't TAKE ORDERS FROM WILD ANIMALS!. sorry if she hurt your feelings about you being ugly.. ok she wants to talk.

" biotch what are you gonna do ..fight me heres a hint your making yourself look dumb..your saying everything you just said we have that was wrong. so your contradicting yourself .. ha ha she wins F.y.I you are ugly ..sorry it the truth :eek: nooooooooooo Im not posting my pics online !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid hag "
    Pets Expert

Sep 24, 2008, 09:46 AM
    LMAO do i need you to write me a whole damn paragraph to say you will stop, don't you have better training what a joke ..the offer still stands for the hand bag you know you want it lmao ???.
    It wasn't addressed to you princess.

As for the handbag, I don't base my worth on material things. If you need to that's fine, some people need the expensive clothes, shoes, purses etc. in order to feel good about themselves. Not me.

Okay I'm out. There's a portion of my life I'll never get back. What a waste of time.

Good bye :)

Sep 24, 2008, 09:51 AM
    It wasn't addressed to you princess.

As for the handbag, I don't base my worth on material things. If you need to that's fine, some people need the expensive clothes, shoes, purses etc. in order to feel good about themselves. Not me.

Okay I'm out. There's a portion of my life I'll never get back. What a waste of time.

Good bye :)

Aww she's back?:D I like you more then the other cow who keeps running your mouth... why do you keep saying bye but you never leave? Are you sure I will send you the bag its nothing really I don't know the official price but hey you can sell it on eBay!!
    fjsmith81 Posts: 122, Reputation: 11

Sep 24, 2008, 09:57 AM

I'm actually laughing. Did you just call me a wild animal? Well, then I guess you better be careful then because they are vicious and they attack.

Sep 24, 2008, 10:07 AM
    I'm actually laughing. Did you just call me a wild animal? Well, then I guess you better be careful then because they are vicious and they attack.

Good! Lol , nice to know you don't take it to the heart... yea listen to the lady married for 13 years take your own advice.. you don't even take your own advice.. why would anyone listen to what you have to say duh...

"your still ugly in my eyes your probably uglier when you laugh ,I called you a beast because you look like one :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

McCain: I'd Spy on Americans Secretly Too! [ 22 Answers ]

McCain: I'd Spy on Americans Secretly, Too | Threat Level from Wired.com C'mon my neighbours to the south, is this what you really want?

FiancŽ secretly taking Viagra [ 10 Answers ]

I just found out my fiancé who is 64 years old is secretly taking Viagra. I am 47 years old and have a very healthy sexual appetite. He knew this before we got engaged. We did not always have sexual intercourse but he would always satisfy me orally or through mutual masturbation. Lately I've...

View more questions Search