Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 17, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Find a lost love
    Hi my name is Angela, I met this guy when I was young dated him for 2 years and he moved and I lost contact, its been 8 years and I still think about him until this day last I know he is living in kaufman Texas if any one knows a howard a faith or butch faith in Texas please let him know angela from Maryland was asking about him and to contact me at >E-mail removed< thanks so much...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 09:38 AM
    There is one in Kaufman, Texas - what year was he born?

Also not a good idea to post your private email.

Any answers will be posted here. This doesn't work like a message board.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Have you tried Facebook, myspace, or Google his name or yellowpages? Also, you can use some peple search engines but most charges fees under $10.
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Hey thanks for the info I believe he was born in 1979 or 77 not sure I have done everything besides Facebook ill check it out thanks for the info..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    There is one in Kaufman, Texas - what year was he born?

Also not a good idea to post your private email.

Any answers will be posted here. This doesn't work like a message board.

He appears to be at: 710 RAND RD, KAUFMAN, TX 75142 - his phone is unlisted.
    lovestar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 03:17 PM
    I hope everything works out for you. God bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Find lost love [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for Jessica Grube that lived in Frankfurt, Germany in the early & mid 80's. Her father is retiered US Army. Kozmo

Lost love [ 2 Answers ]

Well I am in a big mess. I am seeing I guess you can say my baby's father again. I love this man with all my heart but I have done a lot to him to make him not trust me and believe the things I say. He is with another girl but has told her that he is not sure if he wants to be with her of with me....

Lost in love [ 2 Answers ]

I've never used an online forum such as this, but I'm desperate to get the opinion of others who are totally removed from my situation. I know that everyone has gone through this, and I've been the one to give advice to friends in my shoes in the past.. but it feels so different when it is you! ...

View more questions Search