Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Palin's Email Hacked!
    So apparently some group called anonymous hacked into Palins Yahoo email account. I don't know what they were looking for but this should not be tolerated.

Palin's Email Account Hacked (PHOTOS)
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 17, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Huh? Many people get hacked daily. She new the risks of using a unsecure site.

All emails are saved though, they aren't really deleted. So Yahoo still has her emails, if they did ever pursue her.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 01:50 PM
    This is happening to lots of people. I don't think it has anything to do with who she is.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2008, 02:19 PM
    You don't conduct government business on a webmail account.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Of course it was who she is ;that's why all her personal information is on the web now. It is a Federal Felony Crime ;it should be investigated as such ;and since it was a candidate for the Executive Branch that means Secret Services will be doing the investigation Along with the hacking it is also election tampering .

According to security experts the Palin email hackers were careless and left a digital trail. I don't expect this investigation to last too long. My question is ;will the MSM do the responsible thing and not share the content with their reader/viewership ? Will the left bloggers leave it alone?
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 03:34 AM
    If anything about the trooper gate is on there the MSM will show it. I don't think they will show anything else.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Lol I love this obsession with the "trooper gate " non-issue. Palin has already released documents proving that the firing of Walter Monegan was over a dispute over his refusal to execute her fiscal and budget policies.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblog...ination%20.PDF

He was pushing his own budget plan and bypassing normal budgetary channels to make budget requests. Palin was forced to rewrite procedures because of his actions. He went public with a letter opposing one of her vetos and he even bypassed her completely and went to the legislature to gain funding for a project she opposed. He was not as team player and she had every right to can him.

The initial investigation was bipartisan and Palin welcomed it. But since she became the VP candidate outsiders have injected themselves into the process from both parties to make it just another partisan inquistion and witch-hunt.

As for the trooper ;he tasered his child threatened the life of Palin's father ,boozed on the job illegally discharged his weapon .This is all public record.
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2008, 04:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    he tasered his child threatened the life of Palin's father ,boozed on the job illegally discharged his weapon .This is all public record.
    But yet he was only fired when he had "a dispute over his refusal to execute her fiscal and budget policies"? Weird.

Anyway, what's she doing using free webmail accounts for government business?
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 04:25 AM
    Do you know she was conducting business on the email account ?

She fired the Alaska Public Safety Commissioner ;not the trooper.

Edit: Monegan has confirmed that Palin never asked him directly to fire the trooper Mike Wooten . He just thinks it's related to his dismissal.
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2008, 04:29 AM
    The accounts they mention are [email protected] and [email protected].
    Also, from the article:
    "...the list of correspondence appears to re-enforce the criticism that Palin is mixing governmental and personal affairs."
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Tom I was simply pointing out that the MSM probably will not report on an email to her Aunt Tilly asking her what kind of Ammo she is bringing for the next big wolf hunt. But if there was something in there about the trooper gate it will be everywhere. You know it and I know it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 07:49 AM
    Not confirmed yet but the main suspect is David Kernnel, son of a Democrat member of the Tennessee state legislature.
    State rep confirms that son is subject of Palin e-mail chatter | www.tennessean.com | The Tennessean
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 08:27 AM
    He's a 4chan member, that explains a bit. They are a bunch of internet lower-tier types so to speak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IP Hacked - or not. [ 6 Answers ]

I sent an email to a good friend of mine at approximately 4.00am Sunday Morning. Less than 12 hours later another friend contacted me and said he had been forwarded the email by the person I sent it to – it had his email address as the sender to prove it.. I thought this highly unlikely and asked...

Have I been hacked? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so someone tracked my computer and I can't take it off.. what can they do with logmein? Does that program record things I have done for the day

I got hacked [ 3 Answers ]

Someone tried to do a $3000 purchase with my paypal account. I had an ultra strong password so am sure I got nailed by a keylogger. Bummer too, I was just now logged into my hosting account for a website and saw that one of my email addresses had been changed to something else! I use AVG...

Someone Hacked Me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone but someone hacked my e mail address and changed my password I've been told that the person is saying really disgusting things to people and I'd really like to know if there is someone who can help me get my password back. Because if I don't I'm in a lot of trouble!! SOMEONE PLEASE...

View more questions Search