Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjmayberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 11:16 AM
    10hp b&s generator engine "cycling"
    My generator engine "cycles" while idling (higher revs to lower revs). Is this normal?
    1983nab Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 10:21 PM

Try Adjusting the carb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10HP Briggs and Stratton Generator Engine [ 24 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Recently, I was using my Generac 5550 generator with a 10HP Briggs & Stratton OHV, model 204412, Type 0142 engine, and it started running rough and puffing black smoke. So I bought the repair manual. Took everything apart to the piston, cleaned the carbon off the pistons and...

Bryant AC blower fan motor "quick" cycling [ 11 Answers ]

While running in AC mode or fan ON mode the blower fan keeps cycling on/off contiuously for on off periods from less than a second to several minutes. I figured the motor was overheated (bad windings) so I replaced the motor and capacitor with poor results. It seems to run longer but contiues to...

1994 Civic - Check Engine "Orange" lamp and Engine revs when idling [ 1 Answers ]

Two questions realting to my Honda Civic ESI - 1994 model. 1) When I turn on the ignition key there is a Check Engine lamp displayed in Orange which is remaining On for progressively longer. Car not be started until this light disappears. Eventually after 3-5 seconds light turns off and engine...

Air "purifiers": Ozone generator vs. Ionizer [ 6 Answers ]

I use a commercial ozone generator for stinky apartments. I know they make models for everyday use so I'm thinking of one for a resident in a small 1-BR apt. Should I consider an ionizer (like this or this)instead? If so, why? I'm finding lots of info about each type - but nothing good...

View more questions Search