Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sainbhy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Are there ghosts?
    Tell if there is any tangible proof of the presence of the ghosts, spirits or so?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 12:32 PM

There is "evidence" that may convince some people that ghosts are real, but some people are just too set in their beliefs to ever have their minds changed.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 02:27 PM

No there are no ghosts. If there were this world would be over run with spirits. And you wouldn't need to ask if ghosts are real.
    saprophilous Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose View Post
    No there are no ghosts. If there were this world would be over run with spirits. And you wouldn't need to ask if ghosts are real.
    At the same time, there are countless experiences and common happenings regardless of region or culture. So who is to say w/o personally experiencing such.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 02:41 PM

The imagination is amazing and it enjoys playing games.
    saprophilous Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2008, 03:55 PM
    The basic understanding of what happens to the energy that encompasses our consciousness after death has not been solved. If we did understand, death would not be so mysterious. In a universe that causes debate for alternate dimensions and invisible particles of energy, I find it strange that something like a ghost seems to revert everything into fantasy and archaic themes.

There are plenty of limits to our understanding of our surroundings, only as technology advances to make available translation what our senses cannot reach. If someone had tried to convince me that there are small creatures that can cause themselves to die rendering them capable of surviving in space for a decade -- before reviving themselves again -- I would have said it was fiction. But the proof is only now available to say otherwise.

The mind does play tricks, but I still believe that often truth is stranger than any fiction. A curious and open mind does not cause hysteria, but instead can groom want for discovery.
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 08:09 PM

Well there may be ghosts have you ever seen how the quiji board or the wiji board (sorry I'm not sure what its called) in spanish they call it the quija well anyway that game atarcts spirits suposibly the item the its used for the game moves by itself you just ask a question and the thing will move by itself there are all the leters of the alphabet and the words yes and no when you ask a question the item moves by itself to the letters answering your question its creapy but I guess its some proof of ghosts
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 04:36 PM

Define "Ghost". Afterimages on a CRT, absolutely. Afterimages of a life? Conclusive evidence has not been publicized.
    tide92 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2009, 11:39 AM
    I lived in a house when I was younger that had ghostly activity. My mom, step-dad, & sister all saw it. My mom & step-dad never admitted to it till years later when we had moved, because they didn't want to scare us.

With that being said, my own crazy theory is that there are angels & demons, but there are actually no "ghosts". I think that ghosts are demonic in nature. By appearing as ghosts, demons keep people occupied with the supernatural and keep their focus off the spiritual. Satan is known as the great deceiver and it's just another one of his deceptions to keep people away from God.
    bhysics Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 12:46 PM

Jes, there are...
    Woohooo
    I know it
    Wooohooo
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Jul 1, 2009, 02:27 PM

"Tangible" proof, no, because "ghost" means spirit, and spirits are by definition intangible (which is not the same as unreal or imaginary).
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Jul 4, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Yes! There are ghosts. How do I know? Simple. Too many ancient, diverse cultures on this planet have written about, told stories about, and past down accounts of ghosts. How could peoples, who would have never met each other back in those days, all come up with the same "fantasy" or "delusion?" Unless ghost were real. Every culture has written about ghosts, from ancient Native Americans to Africans, to Aborigines, to Chinese, to Europeans and so on, at a time when these cultures were separate and not sharing information.
    And I have to disagree with the answer from Bluerose who wrote: "No there are no ghosts. If there were this world would be over run with spirits. And you wouldn't need to ask if ghosts are real."

Unless, most spirits move on to the next realm, but only a few stay behind, for what ever reason, and we perceive them as "Ghosts."

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet Act II, scene 2:
    Yoyojulio Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Yes, and if you want proof you can get it, there is many ways of getting physical proof. There are many strange things that happen that no current science can explain. See, for one, most people have to experience it like me. Only that it sounds crazy but yeah that is good proof there. Its just you have to go to a place that is described as haunted, that is where a dead angry or spirit is that can't leave until it has fulfilled what it desires. Then you just hang around and get creeped out and then you'll know that way cause you felt it or whatever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are ghosts mean [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a blog about knocking in my friends walls.I guess most people believe it could be a ghost... I don't know anything about them at all... are they all happy and nice? Can they hurt you at all.

Seeing Ghosts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, You may think I'm crazy because even I think I'm crazy but I think I see ghosts.When my friend stayed over in my house something weird happened I saw a small boy that my friend couldn't see and he told me that there was someone else here.Then me and my friend ran downstairs where I saw the boy...

Ghosts [ 14 Answers ]

Can ghosts harm you?

Where Do Ghosts Come From? [ 12 Answers ]

We live in this world. But we each also live in a world of our own making. That world is created from our thoughts and beliefs. If a person believes in ghosts then there is a good chance that they will, sooner or later, see a ghost. Not being able to see a ghost does not mean that they don’t...

I think I have ghosts [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I had a home built on 6 wooded acres. Moved in April of 2007. Many strange things have been going on, starting with very strange pictures while the home was under construction. Since moving in, my husband and I have seen figures, seen voices, and have been finding broken glass on...

View more questions Search