Ask
    son Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 09:16 AM
    Distorted mirror
    How to remove and repair distorded mirror
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 09:23 AM
    It all depends on how it's attached. Is it glass or is it one those plastic ones with mirror paper on the back?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Double check with a glass specialty shop, I don't think you can repair and distortion. Kind of makes removal a little easier doesn't it? Most frameless mirror like in baths are glued to the wall with a special caulklike glue. It will not come down in one piece if this is your case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer screen distorted [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in getting my computer screen clear. All pictures and backgrounds are distorted. What can I do? Please help if you can. Thanks.

Distorted hearing [ 1 Answers ]

4 days ago my husband fired a gun just as I stepped out on the porch.The porch is covered with a concrete floor,which made the gunshot echo and louder.I was hard of hearing to begin with but I could hear enough to get by on and it wasn't muffled and distorted before the gunshot. Now I can barely...

Distorted computer display [ 2 Answers ]

I was typing on my computer and hit a key by mistake and now all of my programs are stretched out horizontally. How do I get them back to normal?

Temporary distorted vision [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a small number of instances in the recent past of distorted vision. The episode would last for approx 3-5 minutes. On the last occasion it was particularly severe. I was sitting down having breakfast so it did not cause a problem. It involved a breakdown in what I saw in front of me....

View more questions Search