Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minnesotagirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Your loving arms - country version
    Hello,

I'm also looking for the name of the artist who sang the "country version" of Billie Ray Martin's Your loving arms. It is such a great, romantic version of that song and I can't find any information on that anywhere.

Thank you,

MinnesotaGirl
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 07:10 PM
    The only person I am finding besides Billie Ray Martin is Karen Overton.

Is it male or female? :)
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 07:24 PM
    There's a slower version by Sagi Rei. You can hear it on You Tube YouTube - Sagi rei- Your loving arms

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loving someone you can't get [ 17 Answers ]

I'm in a fairly hopeless situation now. There is a man I fell in love with, with whom I have a sort of a business relationship as well as frendship. He is managing rock artists and I'm helping him in European promotion. He's 34 and basically an angel without wings... Just the guy I have been...

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

No loving [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 38 yr woman living with a 46 yr old man. I am so depressed over our relationship. I feel like I don't turn him on. He's not a public display of affection type guy wich I can deal with, but he is always judging woman's looks, says it natural, which I see his mother does the same thing, but...

Loving someone. [ 2 Answers ]

I am falling in love with this man that I have been dealing with for a month and I do not know how to tell him what do I do

Lips of an Angel country version [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out who sings the country version of Hinder's song Lips of an Angel?

View more questions Search