Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2008, 06:35 AM
    How Important is Being Converted to a Child of God
    How often does Jesus tell us that hearing Him will be those individuals that hear the Truth? And that being one with Christ is to walk with Him.

And understanding in the prayer that we say before God, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as in heaven?

The Kingdom of God's Will as it is in heaven. Do we hold stedfast to that on earth ?

When you take your individual free will, and offer it in doing God's Will. Christ's light would then shine bright in glory. Because you have humbled your pride, being that converted child, that heard Christ.

Ask yourself, Does a child tell his father or brothers and sisters what will be ? Truth is listing to God, hearing His voice. There is none other to follow, or hear when it comes to God's Will being done..

Mark 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.

Matthew 18:1-3 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Like Mary followed and heard the Word of God, she was a child of God who was blessed because she did the Will of God.
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Sep 17, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Yes, they listened to the voice of god. Then obeyed what he told them. The kingdom of heaven is at hand, because we can only enter it through jesus, within ourselves. The way is narrow because it requires a sacrifice on our part, making the path filled with difficulties. Jesus said he was the way, and he meant literally that unless we're listening and following him internally, we will definitely lose our way in this world. If you want to walk a straight line, you have to have a single direction ahead to continually view. Jesus is that point. He tells us, as in the child's game 'hot or cold', where we're getting off the path.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cogs
    yes, they listened to the voice of god. then obeyed what he told them. the kingdom of heaven is at hand, because we can only enter it through jesus, within ourselves. the way is narrow because it requires a sacrifice on our part, making the path filled with difficulties. jesus said he was the way, and he meant literally that unless we're listening and following him internally, we will definitely lose our way in this world. if you want to walk a straight line, you have to have a single direction ahead to continually view. jesus is that point. he tells us, as in the child's game 'hot or cold', where we're getting off the path.
    Who is they cogs? the disciples? Is that what you feel Christ is saying that they had to do, and not everyone?

Rather I ask, Are you as an individual converted to being a child of God? A child that listens to his Father, and does the will of his Father?

Do you as an individual take your free will and do the Will of God in mind, heart, and soul?

Do you follow Christ Jesus knowing He will not deceive or forsake you, or do you follow man with a risk in falling to satan?

Jude 1:24-25 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

These questions are what scripture tells us of Truth. Hearing Christ when He said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Understand that the camel entered what was refer as the eye of the needle after having been unloaded of its baggage at the end of a journey. This showing that people thinking they are rich on this earth with the treasures of man must unload those treasures to enter. We shoild not treasure anything more then God..
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Sep 18, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sndbay
    Do you as an individual take your free will and do the Will of God in mind, heart, and soul?
    Do you follow Christ Jesus knowing He will not deceive or forsake you, or do you follow man with a risk in falling to satan?
    Of course I ignore my will, trying to do god's will. My question, is what is god's will? How do we follow something, unless we know what it is we should follow? Religious people tell us to follow god, but most of the time don't tell us how. They say follow what's in the bible. OK, but that is based on our own interpretation, and is sort of like trying to follow a voice in a fog. Sure it's there, but you can never quite grasp what direction you should take. I want to follow a living god, with a living voice that can speak to me internally. Then I will have no question where to turn. That voice of the holy spirit, as here:
    Jude 1:24-25 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
    He's able to present you faultless before his glory, because our faults will be spoken to us, and dealt with in the flesh. We will be kept from falling.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cogs
    they say follow what's in the bible. ok, but that is based on our own interpretation, and is sort of like trying to follow a voice in a fog. sure it's there, but you can never quite grasp what direction you should take.
    Wanting to live life here on earth with Spiritual Truth is a choice of the heart, mind and soul. Once the heart mind and soul has arrived to this choice, God is certainly aware of what is held within choice or within the heart. This is something that can not be hidden from Him.

Asking anything in Jesus name is actually calling upon Jesus. It is knowing that what you ask in Jesus name, it should be done with an understand to the achievement of receiving what would be God's Will, or in other words, what Our Father feels is best.

Every example in scripture shows that when man elected to go it alone in the path of life, they failed. They failed many times, as we all do at times, and we reap from what is sown. Yet we are to learn from that experience, and go on to become wiser in our choices. Thus asking forgiveness, then blots out that sin in Christ's glory. Heading forward to try, and live each day being sown to the Spirit of Truth, and one with Christ.

I enjoy the thought of asking as a child of God for strength and wisdom to live out each day according to God's Will. That as He has promised to guide and direct, to protect and love His children. There is no doubt within my heart mind and soul, this is true.

When reading scripture, ask in Jesus name.. call upon Christ to help with the understanding. What I have learned is that scripture is a complete circle of love. Every word written takes a journey throughtout the bible interlocking one verse with others to complete a definite goal of the most intelligent knowledge any person could want to gain.

Paul told us: Galations 1:10-12 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

This is a promise from God..

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto Me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Allow yourself to be as a child of God, and to be passionate with all that Our Father has to give. I believe He will answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Declaring converted stock? How? [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a startup company where I was giving stock as part of compensation with 25% per year vesting agreement. It has been one year since I've been working here and 25% of my allotted shares have been vested (so I own them now). The company is still private and not traded. The share value is...

USA 4 pin 240v converted to Fiji 3 pin 240 v [ 7 Answers ]

I am in Fiji with a Coleman 110v / 240v gen set and want to adapt my 4 pin female receptacle to accommodate Fiji's 3 pin 240v plugs. I know my get set is 60 hertz and the power tools here are 50 hertz.

Furnace converted to propane? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a new Carrier furnace installed. I have propane for gas. I cannot tell if the installer converted the furnace to propane, as I cannot find a sticker saying the unit was converted. What would typical symptoms be if it was not converted (noise, etc.). Thank you.

Converted From F-1 To H-1/h-1b Visa In 2005 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ATE, I have converted from F1/OPT to H1 on 8/15/2005. My employer deducted Social Security and Medicare tax for the first 3 months of the year I have worked with my OPT. After 4 months break (didn't work), I continued with the same employer on H1. I have only one W2 for the entire year. If I...

Converted MP3 to CDA, but poor quality.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've recently converted some mp3 songs into CDA file formats for listening on my audio cd player. I used the NERO software to do the conversion. Now the quality of sound has really disappointed me after burning. Is there anyway I can overcome this hurdle? Or do I need to do some magic ::)...

View more questions Search