Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AYODELE ABE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Edible mushroom cultivation
    How do I grow edible mushroom from wood waste?
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2008, 07:33 PM

First, the mushroom must be a wood lover type such as Shiitake or Enoke. If you have access to logs of good hardwoods, you could start the mycelium in sterilized jars of hard wood dowels. The logs can be drilled and then the dowels can be pounded into the logs. In under a year, mushrooms.
    All of this needs to be done in a sterile lab.
    For everything you need, visit this site:
    Fungi PerfectiŽ: gourmet and medicinal mushrooms

The two books, The Mushroom Cultivator and Growing Gourmet & Medicinal Mushrooms By Paul Stamets are the Old Testament and the New Testament of the mushroom religion. Paul Stamets is our God!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mushroom/Onion/Red Wine sauce for Steak, Etc. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! Does anyone have a good recipe for a mushroom/onion/red wine sauce for steak? I've made a sauce with these ingredients before, but was just winging it. I also put garlic in it once. I know people might laugh that someone might ask for a recipe for something this simple, but I'm not...

Mushroom Cultivation [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, I want to start to grow the mushrooms in my house. I want to know the details for the same.

Enquiry about mushroom cultivation methods [ 1 Answers ]

Respected sir, I request you to send me details of different cultivation methods of mushrooms in home environment under Indian climate.Also give addresses of different agencies who can buy mushrooms.also I want to know whether I can grow mushrooms in coconut fibre waste.will it...

Pest Control & Climatic Condition in Cotton Cultivation [ 1 Answers ]

It would be really helpful, if you could provide me with some important information regarding cotton crop cultivation. I would like to know whether it is possible to know the outbreak of pest by knowing the environmental parameters like temperature, humidity, sloar radiation etc. in cotton crop...

View more questions Search