Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 08:18 PM
    Customer Service Online
    Do you know if it will be posible for people to get a job in customer service online? Is this kind of job available anywhere? Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Hi, askjuba!

That would depend on the type of customer service that it is. What kind of customer service are you thinking about, please?

If a person types in Online Customer Support or Online Customer Service, then it would appear that there would be lots of sites that have people working those types of jobs online.

Online Customer Support - Google Search

Online Customer Service - Google Search

Thanks!
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Thanks will search them out, but have you had any experience on this? I am a computer user since 1985 and would like to give customer service to clients of small business that cannot hire a full time person, any ideas? Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 10:15 PM
    I'm still wondering what type of customer service it is that you are thinking about, please?

If it were me, what I would be offering small businesses is the opportunity to get exposure on the Internet with advertising, develop and maintain websites for them and some accounting services, if I really knew how to do the accounting.

I already advertise Internet advertising and website development as a service that I can provide to businesses or individuals.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

'Working in this face-to-face customer service environment, how would you demonstrate that you are listening to a customer?' :confused:

Customer service [ 3 Answers ]

How can u be a very customer service representative? What are the FAQ ON customer service?

What is the difference between customer service and customer delight?

When in customer service if a customer yells what do you do?

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

View more questions Search