Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Accounting software for any country
    Accounting software is country specific, is there something that can be adjusted to any country? I am looking to buy it and have a reseller right to sell it to my clients, any idea where I can get this software? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dears, I want to know about the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting. Thanks ! Sincerely Yours, Mohammad Naim

Is there tax deduction for home loan in other country for property in that country? [ 6 Answers ]

If a person is carrying a home loan in some other country (outside US) for some property in that country is there any tax relief/deduction from IRS for such person ?

Accounting steps for the accounting cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I think I wrote all the steps wrong can someone correct them for me thanks. List the following steps of the accounting cycle in their proper order: a) Preparing the post-closing trial balance.9 b) Posting the journal entries c) Journalizing and posting adjusting entries d) Preparing the...

Accounting(cash basis of accounting) [ 1 Answers ]

Roberts Company prepared the following income statement using the cash basis of accounting: ROBERTS COMPANY Income Statement, Cash Basis Year Ended December 31, 2007 Service revenue (does not include $40,000 of services performed on account because the collection will not be until...

C++ Software what does it do ? [ 1 Answers ]

C++ software what is its specific function and is it easy to use

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.