Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coloringautumn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2006, 09:26 PM
    Techno version of:
    The roof is on fire, or fire water burn.
    The techno version.
    Anyone?
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

May 21, 2006, 07:07 AM
    ? Have no idea what your saying.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jun 29, 2006, 11:27 PM
    Hi,
    The original version of "Fire Water Burn" was done by the Bloodhound Gang:

http://www.bloodhoundgang.com/lyricsschmyrics/fwb.html

Unfortunately, I'm not really into techo music, so I've never heard this remix. Unable to find any info. Sorry I can't be of more help. :)
    Choppers_Mama Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2006, 06:14 AM
    Hi,
    On one of the Jock Jams c.d.'s, I'm not sure which one, they have a mix called "The Roof is on Fire". I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but check out the Jock Jam c.d.'s. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could someone help me think of this song name? It's techno and the beat goes... [ 3 Answers ]

Dododododo do do dodododo really fast.. or Dunnnananan do do Dunnnananan do do DunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnananan someone please help!

Who knows a lot about early 90's techno? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in search of early 90's Techno. I live in Chicago, therefore, I've heard most of the old tunes on the late night radio mixes. I have most of the commercial songs like "who is elvis", "hocus pocus", "dominator", "cosmotrash", "ultimate seduction", and "o'fortuna." That's just my partial...

Works Calendar Version 7 [ 2 Answers ]

What is the file name in which Microsoft Works version 7.0 Calendar stores its data. It is NOT the same as lesser or subsequent versions.

Which version of BASIC [ 4 Answers ]

I have a program developed for me, based from XL for it's repetitious formulae functions when macro's are no longer practical. In other words, where XL can no longer be a pratical option, the same work is made into a program. I am no programmer, but the layman's "blueprint" was presented to a...

View more questions Search