Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheri81063 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Marrying someone in a county jail
    There are reasons that it has to be before the person gets out. I just want to know how to accomplish this?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Best way to find out how to go about this is to call the county jail and ask them the procedure. Simple as picking up the phone or going down in person and talking to them about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation issue resulting in county jail? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in Ohio however my case is in KY. Per an earlier post It sounds like the consensus is that I should expect punishment in the form of jail time. SOOOOOOOOO... my question is... what should I expect in county jail. I am a 37 yr old woman who has never even been arrested. NO drugs or...

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

Marrying someone who's in a county jail [ 1 Answers ]

How would someone go about marrying someone who's in a county jail? What procedures do you have to go through and how do you find someone to do the marrying?

Marrying again [ 3 Answers ]

My parents got divorced here in america. But they decide to get together again for us and my dad is immigrant now and my mom is not, can they re-marry again without any problems.

Probation troubles from state to state and county to county [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend was on probation in IL, he is a truck driver doing local runs in KY and sometimes needing to run from MO to KY. Due to him working so much in KY we decided to move here. Well his probation officer told him to find a place to live. We had both lived in KY before and we didn't like the...

View more questions Search