Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homayoun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Fixing bath leak
    Hi There
    There is leakage from bath sink to downstairs.how should I find the location of leaking and fix it?
    Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 08:21 PM
    We should move you to plumbing, that's why you have not gotten an answer out of the 9 reads so far. Lets start with a flashlight, paper towels and some toilet paper. Open the cabinet under the sink and dry everything with the paper towels. Turn the flashilight on and do whatever you so to make the leak. If the leak strats tiny lay toilet paper all over the cabinet floor to see the first drop. OK, now tell us exactly where you see the water leak from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faucet won't turn off after fixing a leak [ 8 Answers ]

I had a small leak and tried to fix it myself, first replacing O-rings, then taking the insides of the faucet to a hardware store to find a replacement. This is a Delta faucet with two handles, one for hot and one for cold. After being assured that the replacement part was the correct one, I took...

Shower bath leak [ 2 Answers ]

We recently installed a shower bath and it is leaking from the silicon seal where the bath meets the wall. A plumber recently visited us and told us that when the bath was originally installed it should have been sunk into the wall- he suggested that this was required by building regs and inorder...

Leak at Bath Tub Spout [ 4 Answers ]

We remodeled our bathroom a ways back. All new plumbing. My wife noticed a couple of months later, that we had a leak. The bathroom is exposed to the basement which is good. I could see the leak was coming from the kohler twin ell. The twin ell has a 1/2 inch pipe coming out of it to the bath...

Leak only when drawing a bath [ 1 Answers ]

I have a weird one here. My tub leaks only when my drain is set to draw a bath. It does not leak when taking a shower or even running water without drain set. I have already replaced inside of drain. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Fixing a leak in the drain of bathtub [ 1 Answers ]

We installed a new bathtub over the weekend and the bottom drain keeps leaking between the seal and the pipe. When installing the drain we made sure it was tight and even put sealer between the drain and the tub , but it still is leaking. Any ideas?

View more questions Search