Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reddhedd Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Medication use
    I took 5000 mgs of a watson 853 or what some people call a Norco 8 days ago. I abused these norcos the entire week with varying amounts each day, 4000 here, 6000 there, all the way up to 11,000mgs on one certain day. I just had a urine screening about 8 days later. How long will these amounts stay in my urine since I have not taken any for about 8 days?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 05:37 PM
    While abuse, is wrong, and not healthy for you, if you have a prescription, you will not fail the test all you do is prove they are yours
    reddhedd Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 05:41 PM
    That's the problem, they are not prescribed to me. I am a little worried about the urine screening and curious to know how long those amounts will stay in my urine?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2008, 05:02 PM
    You shouldn't be taking someone else's drugs if you want to take a drug test and pass.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 17, 2008, 05:07 PM
    If they are not prescribed to you, and you are using someone else's medication and are in the US, then both of you can be arrested, tried and convicted of a felony.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 03:30 PM

What J_9 said.

But to answer your question a little, the half life of Norco is about 4 hours. I don't know how sensitive these tests are or what your peak serum concentration was on the day you took 11,000 mgs, but after about four days that amount should have been reduced to about a millionth what it was on the day you took it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medication getting in the way? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been taking some anxiety medication and its been really hard for me to reach my peak in bed. Its getting very frustrating to my boyfriend & myself. Usually I enjoy sex more than my boyfriend, and am practically begging for it.. but lately I think I'm just having sex out of habit, I find my...

NAP Medication [ 5 Answers ]

Hi How can I get "natrium pentobarbital" without a doctors prescription?Anyone got ideas? Living in europe

Medication KCK what is it for [ 1 Answers ]

What is the medication KCL used for

Medication [ 3 Answers ]

Information about QD ALL which was prescribed for allergies.:D

View more questions Search