Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Chances at julliard
    How hard would it be to get into julliard?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Juilliard only admits 5% of applicants. The application process includes rigorous auditions. Even after you're admitted, the competition is still very fierce among classmates. Good luck!

Also, whatever talent you have practice, practice, practice. Be confident and strong. Again, good luck because if you do get accepted it could open many doors and learn more about the school. Have you started the process.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 06:15 PM
    As noted by Liz it is very very hard, But then some do, so if you are already one of the best, you go for it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are my chances? [ 4 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I had sex about five weeks ago and he had a condom on. I am not on any birth control. I have had one period since then and now my period is 8 days late so naturally I'm wondering what's up. I haven't had any signs of my period either. I'm not super stressed out, nothing has...

What are my chances [ 2 Answers ]

Help. I'm in love with my sisters best friend,we are totally compatible and my sis is OK with it,we talk for hours and have loads of fun but its never gone any further,what do I do now?

What are my chances? [ 13 Answers ]

My ex and I(separated for 2 years ) have a parenting order in place where he has the 2 girls (ages 5 and 12) every other weekend and they reside with me on a day to day basis. He has breached every stipulation on the order and them some. He hasn't seen the girls since christmas 2006, come to find...

Second Chances. [ 38 Answers ]

Hi all, I was wondering if we can tell stories about our experiences with giving your partner a 'second chance'. What made you decide to give it a second chance. How it went. Did it work out the second time around. And finally... Would you do it again?

View more questions Search