Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redwee74 Posts: 74, Reputation: 11

Sep 16, 2008, 02:20 PM
    What do I do with this situation?
    My question is a little long but here we go. I was in a relationship that ended weird. We date for about 3 month and I noticed some of the signs of unfaithfulness. The going in another room to talk on the phone, lying about phone conversation and a unexplainable stain in the bed. So I thought the worst. May have been right may not have been behavior was still not something I feel that is part of a healthy relationship. After the breakup she has keep in contact with me as much or more as I have her. Both of us seem to want the contact. She seems to pick fights when we are together and we finally called it quits. Now the same situation is coming around again calling me and then being odd or not returning my calls. What should I do, drop the whole deal or just play along? The problem is that I am really attached to her and her child. This has been going on for longer than we were "together", I kind of feel that she does it this way so she can say she has not been unfaithful. So again what do I do? I will provide more information if anyone needs more.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Im certain that you are mature enough and you know where that re-contact is leading to. Question is, if you will go back again in each other's arms and the same cycle, CAN YOU FULLY TRUST HER AGAIN?
    mechanickid Posts: 248, Reputation: 5

Sep 16, 2008, 03:28 PM
    There's billions of women out there,, There is one who will love and treat you right with out games, yes you have an atachment but just let it go and you will see
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 16, 2008, 03:48 PM
    If there is a child involved, stop playing around. Do not do the on-again off-again yo-yo with a mother. There are more important issues here.

It's not working, leave them alone.
    redwee74 Posts: 74, Reputation: 11

Sep 16, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Thanks for all the advice. I believe now it is just a way for her to let me down slowly or her using me for her needs. No benefits for me just pain because I want a serious relationship and she does not. Thanks again you all are the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in a situation! [ 5 Answers ]

If I paid child support to my Son's mother for almost 6 years and he is turning 18 and now lives with me, his daughter & daughters mother can I stop paying child support and ask for child support from her?

Very different situation [ 40 Answers ]

All right, so here's the full story. Me and my girlfriend have been together for just about 9 months. Would have been 9 on the 25th of September (started going out last Christmas) Saturday night, she called me up and said that since we couldn't be together that night that she was going to hang...

Bad situation [ 1 Answers ]

Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

My Situation... [ 18 Answers ]

I had been dating this girl for about 15 months. We seem to have been perfect for each other. We almost never got into arguments and when we did, it was over within an hour. Everything was just going perfectly, we considered marriage in the future (after college in like two years) and both had...

View more questions Search