Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2599 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 12:10 PM
    What documents are needed to get license for a cleaning business?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Hi, 2599!

I just titled and moved your question that you had posted as a response to someone else's question to it's own thread so that yours would get noticed more. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does, so if someone wants to post a question that isn't part of an answer to the original question at the top of the page, then it's best to be starting a new thread with the new question.

Now, concerning your question, are you sure that a person needs to be licensed in the area where the cleaning business will be operating?

Thanks!
    hotshot22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Hell0 I just wonted to know if I need a license to start a cleaning business

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting cleaning business some instructions needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hello , I am about to start my own cleaning business. Some people are talking about cleaning bids. Where would I be able to find such bids and how much to bid on project ? Like I said just starting so I need some help in getting the numbers right so I would not get eaten up by old school cleaning...

Where to go to get a Cleaning License? [ 8 Answers ]

I have worked for years for someone else and now want to work around my own schedule. I want to work in the cleaning service but have no idea where to start.

Bonding needed for a cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to start a cleaning business and was wondering if I needed to get bonded. If so, how do I go about doing that? I am planning on cleaning offices, churches, banks, etc... I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!

Immediate documents needed [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm 17 and I've been dating a girl that is 14. I meat her when I was 16. We go to the same school and everything. I'm a senior and she's a freshman. Sex is not in the plans because of my reliogn I will not have sex until were married so that's no problem. I just need to know if its illegal for...

Cleaning License [ 2 Answers ]

How I get a cleaning license?

View more questions Search