Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caojunalan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 10:48 AM
    What is "door panel mounting bolts"
    Original text is here:

Step 4 - Removing door panel mounting bolts
    Locate and remove all door panel mounting bolts and/or screws. Some door panels use plastic push style fasteners. After all door panel fasteners have been removed gently pull up and/or out on the panel and remove it. Remove all electrical connectors to fully separate the panel from the door.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Out of curiosity, what are we talking about here? A outside door to a business?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Volvo S80 - Door Lock is making a "spitting" sound when locking/unlocking [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2000 S80 T6 that has suddenly started making sort of a spitting sound in the back driver side door lock when the locks are prompted to lock/unlock. It doesn't usually keep the lock from functioning, but there have been a few instances where the lock doesn't lock. Any thoughts on what...

Cannot open "display" in my control panel. [ 13 Answers ]

Hi' I have always been able to figure out how to fix my problems and now I have one I can't seem to fix without reinstalling windows xp. I cannot open my display in the control panel or even in my command prompt. It doesn't give me an error message or anything it just doesn't open. I need some...

Garage Door Opener "rough-in" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm in the process of wirring a detached garage, and I'm considering installing an automatic garage door opener. My question is: since I didn't purchase the machine yet (in fact, I don't know too much about how these things are connected at all), can someone give me some advice on how to...

Can not open "Display" item on Control Panel HELP ! [ 2 Answers ]

When trying to open the "display" applet inside Control Panel I get a message stating that the system administrator has disabled the miniapp "video" on control panel. I am the administrator om my Windows XP computer and did not do this. Can anyone help me plesae ? Thanks : Mauro

View more questions Search