Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ana_ssst Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 09:37 AM
    How can I find a free scholarship in europe, what I need to subscribe?
    How can I find a free scholarship in europe, what I need to subscribe?
    wsmith47 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2008, 07:54 AM
    Hi there,

You might find GoAbroad.com's scholarship search directory useful.

As for your question, here's the direct link to Scholarships in Western Europe and here's Scholarships for Eastern Europe and Russia.

You may not see a free scholarships right now but you may in the next coming days as the directory is updated several times a week and you may find something that you'll like.

Hope this helps,
    Wesley :)
    sonoegiziano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Thank you very much Wesley... Your answer is so helpful.. =)

I'm asking you a favor.. Can you help me to find a free schoolarship in Europe, America or any other good place where I can improve my knwoledge and continue my studies?

Thank you very much my friend.. =)
    sonoegiziano Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 05:32 AM
    If you find any information, please send me an email here : [email protected]..

Thank you very much... :)
    guuleed_axmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2011, 09:47 AM
    My name is guuleed axmed jaamac I am somali boy I was born in mogadisho I have grduted my secondry education in2009 since I have not get university because of the wars in my country the only jjob in my country is was so there is no universties I wuold like to get free european university scholarship do me favor try to help me please
    Mesfin asmamaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 08:32 AM
    I have graduated in automotive technology in advanced diploma and also I graduated in mechanical engineering in bsc degree so I rely need to upgrade my education so please help me and make my dream come true thank you lastly I am from Ethiopia.
    shawle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 01:51 AM
    Hey
    Am shawle
    You are working good ,just do me favour for may next education
    I need to study international study in MA I was graguated in history in 2007

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a scholarship to europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Alejandro and I`ve been looking for a scholarship to europe, I'm from Costa Rica and its kind of hard to get one from here. I'm looking for an undergraduate scholarship for 2009. Thanks a lot and congrats for the good work.

Scholarship in europe [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student from Latin America and I am interested in taking a scholarship in order to study in europe.can anyone tell me where I can find such apllications?thanks!

Scholarship in europe [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get linked up with scholarships in europe?

How to Find Someone Without Having to Pay or Subscribe [ 6 Answers ]

My uncle (mom's brother) abandoned his family almost 35 years ago. Through the last several years, my parents and I have been making an on and off effort to find him. We had tried Ancestry.com, but can't get at any information without buying a subscription, which we don't want to do. We're not...

View more questions Search