Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niagirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Someone shed some light
    I have been trying to conceive for several months and this month something unusual happened. Two days before my expected menses I had slight spotting for an hour or so and then it stopped completely. Today menses came right on time. My question is, is it possible to be pregnant even though I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. I asked my mother and she said that implantation happened late so it is possible... I do not have any other symptoms but the spotting was very unusual for me 12dpo.
    maria06 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 07:31 AM
    To be honest if you got your period it is unlikely that you are pregnant but best thing to do is wait and see what happens. If you are still unsure test again in a few weeks time. Some women get a bleed when pregnant around time when period would come but its unusual.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grounding rod for shed [ 5 Answers ]

I have built a work shop in my back yard, I want to put a sub box in the shed. The shed is 2 1/2 ft. from my main breaker box. I plan on putting a 100 amp Breaker in the main box to feed the work shop sub box. The sub box will have Separate c/b's for all the circuit's but no main breaker. My...

Storage shed [ 5 Answers ]

I have reached the point where every time I leave the house I have to juggle cars, lawn mowers, lawn tractors, wheelbarrows and assorted "stuff." I rent a storage unit for the hard top of my car but that's getting pricey. I think it's time to get a storage shed - anyone have any suggestions...

How to Rehab a Shed? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 11 ft by 28 ft shed I am looking to rehab and live in as a one room efficiency. Problem is, it needs a lot of work. I'm a woman so I really don't know much about these kind of things, and would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. It has large cracks in the walls that need to be...

Trying to shed fat, but no change! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, 5'6", and 164lbs. I started gaining weight around 17/18, and have had trouble with it ever since. I was a lean 126lbs in high school, got married, and packed it on. I didn't really eat healthy at that time, but when I went through divorce 3.5 years later I started working...

Wiring a shed [ 2 Answers ]

I just finished building a storage shed and want some electricity out there... what type of wiring and cost would it be to run 30-40 feet or wire?what other materials am I going to need? Thanks for any suggestions... later

View more questions Search