Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jayda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
    Skin Bleaching Pills
    Hi I'm new here!

I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried the pills from skinbleach.com

If so, did it work and for how long?

Thanks

Jayda
    CB2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2006, 06:00 AM
    Please Don't Use That It Do Not Work And Contains Steroid

May 21, 2006, 06:16 AM
    Thank you CB2006

Do you know any product that does work and contains natural substances?

Jayda
    CB2006 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2006, 09:33 AM
    Dr James Is Very Good I Can't Remember The Web But I Will Get It And Email It To You You Can Email Her Very Good Seller Or You Can Go On The Thread For Skin Bleaching Pills And You Can Find The Seller But I Will Get It For You Its All Natural Glutathione

May 22, 2006, 12:27 AM
    Hi CB2006,

I was thinking of using a skinbleaching cream along with Glutathione to get the best results and maintain it. But I'm still ooking for a skinbleaching cream. On other boards I've read a lot about Makari and Hypercream.
    I may give it a try.

Do you use Glutathione with a skinbleaching cream?

Jayda
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Jayda, you should always try things out for yourself. Yes its wise to seek counsel and ask for other people's views, but experience is the best teacher.

And in answer to your question YES... SKINBLEACHING.NET products do work!! They sell genuine stuff. I'm black... and I have a friend who is also black who used the diamond pills for 5-7 months and she went from Whoopi Goldberg to Halle Barry (complexion wise of course) lol

I've been using hydroquinone for almost a year. It seems to be working some what but every time I go out into the sun I redarken in no time... and I don't stay for long periods in the sun... like 5 to 10 minutes at most. I'm going to start using the products from skinbleaching.net. Other websites recommend this product as one of the best beauty tonics!

With the pills from what the staff at skinbleaching.net has told me it takes 12 months to become six shades lighter for most users... some people attain 6 shades earlier like 6-8 months example my friend.

People on say "I've used the pill for a whole month with no results!" skin bleaching is a long process and for the majority of people it can take up to a year before results are Noticeable! Go to this website...

Skin Bleaching

They'll confirm what I'm saying about the bleaching process. With the pills at skinbleaching.net you won't see any thing until 2-3 months of continuous and consistent use some times even 4 months. You really begin to get lighter when after 6 months of use with wicked improvement after that but listen to the people at skinbleaching.net and follow their directions and tips... you'll be fine... just tell them Julien sent you lol...

And I know what every one is going to say after reading this "partygod works for skinbleaching.net...partygod is a promoter!" I don't care... I've come into contact with quite a few people who have been using the skinbleaching.net pills since 2001-2002 when they first came out and up till this day can't sing the company's praises enough!

Regardless of what you all think I'm going to try them.

Good luck Jayda. Let me know what happens. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills actually work? [ 876 Answers ]

Huh? Anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work. I mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy ...

Skin whitening pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister is using his product called LUCIDA-DA. She's using this product to lighten her skin and so far, she said its been working really good.. her friends comment that she lighter and I haven't seen her result cause she lives in japan.. what do you think about this product, do you think its...

Skin lighting pills [ 3 Answers ]

Do these work and what the side effects .

Skin Lightening Pills [ 1 Answers ]

Do the lightening pills work and are they safe? Do you have to keep up the process to maintain results?

View more questions Search