Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aliboosh Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 12:22 AM
    Strange experence
    I resently had a strange experence where I felt as though I was connected to everything that existed and that I KNEW I was being re-incarnated over and over in many different forms- I was part of everything ONE BEING and therefor I was one being that split into many. Then I felt/saw a big beem of light coming out of my head. Does anyone Know what the beem of light might mean? OR have any thoughts other on this matter?
    clhend Posts: 44, Reputation: 9

Sep 16, 2008, 09:42 AM
    I have an answer, but chances are you're not going to like it.

It sounds to me like you've gotten involved in some questionable pursuits that are going to place you in spiritual jeopardy. Run as far as you can in the opposite direction.
    Aliboosh Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 07:34 PM
    I don't really know what you mean, but thanks for your thoughts.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 23, 2008, 09:10 PM

What you experienced is generally called enlightenment. What you experienced is real: We are all connected, one being. Everything we do affects all the beings around us in subtle (or not so subtle) ways. To feel at one with everything is to know that you can never be hurt or killed (because you will just live on in other forms), and so to be free of fear, anxiety, greed. And it is to know that whatsoever you do for others, you do for yourself. The light is the light of creation, of creativity, of joy and love and peace.

This is an amazing peak experience for you. What it means, though, is not something that I or anyone else can tell you. Even you cannot tell yourself this in words. You can only find the meaning in actions, in how you choose to live your life from this day forward.

You have been given a great gift by the Goddess. She gives the gift freely, but She will be watching to see what you do with it. (If the term "Goddess" bothers you, feel free to insert your own term for the divine--we all have our own understandings of it).

Blessings to you,

Alder
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2008, 02:41 PM

You appear to have had some sort of cosmic consciousness connection. The beam of light that you refer to is the universal mind or cosmic consciousness. Would suggest you read more on that subject as your mind has been opened and is now receptive to the real world of higher consciousness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life experence degree universities [ 2 Answers ]

Are life experience degree awarding universities accredited ? Is capitol university accredited ? Can I use the mba certificate to get a job in usa or london or nigeria.

Strange Cat [ 7 Answers ]

My mums cat does strange things. She is a happily normal and healthy cat BUT she never poops in her litter NEVER,always in the spare bathroom where her litter is but never in it, always besides it or by the door. This is so bizarre. She is 4 yrs old and has been doing so shortly after my mum got...

Why are men so strange [ 6 Answers ]

WHY ARE MEN SO WEIRD? I have a friend who in public will not let me touch him in any way... we are adults... why does he do this ?

Why does she think I'm strange [ 14 Answers ]

We were going away for the day to a pool party. I asked my girlfriend if it was OK if I put my car in her garage. She was looking at me like why would you do that... so I explained its going to be 90 plus and I thought it would be a good idea to keep it out of the baking sun. Later at the end of...

Am I Strange? [ 12 Answers ]

hi I am a male and I am going to be 15 in April.During the last few weeks/months I have been masterbating every 2 or 3 days but I have never actually "cummed". I like girls and everything and get an erection often- at school in front of this girl I have just started going out with and at other...

View more questions Search