Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firebee175 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Precious Moments
    I have several pieces of Precious Moments I want to sell. Can someone tell me how to so I can get the best value for them?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Hi again, firebee175!

I've just fixed up your question and post some so that it will get better results here and when people do searches for things on this site or on the Internet.

Well, there's always eBay, but using it isn't necessarily the way to go because it doesn't get the best exposure when people do searches on the Internet. Plus, eBay costs you money to use.

Please remember, that what something is worth, will greatly depend upon what someone is willing to pay for it.

Which Precious Moments do you have, please? It would be helpful to know that.

There are ways that you can advertise for free on the Internet in order to get excellent exposure for when people are searching for what you have to sell. If you would like to know how to do that, then please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bending Moments [ 1 Answers ]

The bending moment M, along a beam of length L (m), with a uniformly distributed load of w ( kN/m), is given by: M = wLx - wx2 where x is the distance measured 2 2 from one end When L = 8 and w = 4, M = 16x - 2x2...

Moments of inertia etc - :confusion: [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm in year 12 in england taking my advanced level in physics, however my understanding of moments is confused. I understand the clockwise turning moment needs to equal the anti-clockwise moment, however when I look at any question that involves 2 pivots or a change in the center of...

10 week old puppy having very aggressive moments! [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old adorable Black Labrador puppy called Roo! She's absaloutly lovely and I have had her just over 2 weeks! About a week ago she randomly started growling aggressivly at my brother! He wasn't doing anything to provoke this, it was like an atitude change. She would only do it for...

View more questions Search