Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ulan87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Summer Job/ Work & Travel Program
    Hi, Iam from Indonesia.
    I know that from other countries (US & Europe) provides many kind of program to work and travel for thecollege students to many parts of the world.
    Anyone knows about that kind of program that I can join? I joined work and travel program to US last summer n it was great, and I'm looking forward to other countries like Europe, Dubai, Japan, Korea, etc..
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Are you looking for paid work or volunteer work... where your housing and food will be taken care of in exchange for your work?
    Ulan87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 02:19 PM
    Both... but if I get paid would be better, thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 02:52 PM
    See if this will give you the info you are looking for:

ServiceLeader.org: For Volunteers: Finding International or Overseas Volunteer Opportunities
    studenttrip Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 03:03 AM
    You can also check out Student Trips for more details about student travel & travel jobs. It will help to know more other resources also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax return - work and travel program [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a student from Europe. Last summer I was part of work and travel program in the US. This year when I filled in the form for the tax return it gives me back only 75% of the money instead of 100%. I worked at two places and have approx. 1600$ in taxes. I filled in the tax return form at...

AP history summer work [ 1 Answers ]

I seriously can't find anything else to put for this one question even though I know there is more! The Question is: Why is the Atlantic paradigm seen as deficient by some historians? So far I can only find that they thought it was because of the poor integration of asia but I know there's...

Kids time travel program? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on maybe 10 years ago, about two sort of goofy puppet like characters who kept travelling around in time. They were sort of like Kroft characters, but I don't know if they really were Kroft. A girl, I think called Charlie, was in touch with them all the time, via some sort of...

Work over the summer [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find a job over the summer. I am not an upper classman and I was wondering if anyone knew any good places for someone who is under 18 to work. And please, try to avoid Mc Donalds and Burger King.

J-1 visa exempt of SS and Medicare taxes (Work and Travel program) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I was present in us for 150 days in 2005 on a J-1visa. I participate in Work and Travel program. Surprisingly for me, my employer deducts SS and Medicare taxes from my salary. I talked to him about that and he said that IRS would fix the mistake in the end of the year. I filled...

View more questions Search