Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    financechallngd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Civil Complaint received, need to resond with written answer
    What do I say? Need to respond in the next few days. What do I say in the complaint? $3138 due plus court and attorney fees.
    It was Cap One installment loan, from 2006.
    Atlantic Credit & Finance Inc is assignee from Cap One, Gordon & Weinberg is Atlantic's attorney.
    I sent a validation letter to attorney, they responded with lawsuit papers served to me by sheriff.
    Loan was $5000 originally, they were paid $2500 back in one payment by my dentist who had me sign the papers while in the chair for an emergency visit. Other $2500 was kept by the dentist for "services rendered".
    CESElizabeth Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Sep 16, 2008, 12:23 AM
    There have been previous postings here answering this question (I know because I did some of them). There is not enough information to give you a complete answer. Go to a website called Americans for Fairness in Lending there is good detailed information there for you.

Frankie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Draft Answer to Complaint- Can someone review? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I am wondering if any of you helpful people could assist me through the process that is beginning after being served a summons. I am doing my best to do this without bothering anyone but I just want to make sure I do it right. I have used a lot of valuable information from the posts and...

How to answer a complaint for a credit card debt [ 2 Answers ]

How can I answer a credit card debt that is taking me to court? I am not working now for two years. What can I say in my complaint letter?

Florida Answer Complaint I Am Disabled [ 5 Answers ]

I live In Florida now for 2 years. I moved from NY. I have a lot of debt that I was able to pay until I became disabled 3 1/2 years ago.They raised all the minimum payments and it got more difficult to keep up with. I have been selling it all off to keep up on the payments but I lost the battle.I...

Example of a ANSWER to a Complaint [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got a Complaint today from a Attorney. For a credit card debit I don't remember having this account. And I need to answer the complaint in 21 days but I don't know how.. I also need to have the attorney Validate the debt any example letters out there or any advice on how I do this? Any...

View more questions Search