Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Sep 15, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Pet food recall
    Mars petcare maker of Pedigree and other products have recalled some dog foods. Go to mars petcare us for press release and brands affected.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 16, 2008, 02:33 AM
    I just got an email on this yesterday also, thanks to a newsletter I subscribe to. Thanks for spreading the word! I'm glad it was a voluntary recall, and that they addressed the problem right away. I would like to add, that this has been said to only be a recall of Pedigree products in the United States, but I would check it out anyway just to keep your fur babe safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Food invention (registration of a food product?) [ 12 Answers ]

I have thought up a good idea for a new food product and would like to offer it to a company, but to do that (I was informed by my dad) I need proof that this idea is mine so no one can steal it and such, registration of a food product? I need to know how to go on to this. A website perhaps? Please...

Lucida-ds recall! [ 1 Answers ]

It's a shame, what a shame!! People Beware! Next time you think of buying Glutathione supplement, do not rely on exaggerated advertisement and Promotion, see what happened to Lucida-DS, the supposed #1 Brand that turned out to be a BIG CHEAT! Once a product's credibility's gone, it's gone. ...

Cat Food Recall [ 4 Answers ]

Can somebody please direct me to a list of the brands of cat food being recalled so my poor kitty doesn't die. Thanks :(

Diamond Pet food recall [ 5 Answers ]

This is either legit or a very well done hoax, http://www.diamondpetrecall.com/ Ran this through both Hoaxbusters and Urban Legends. Neither confirmed or denied it. It seems to me I have seen some good comments on Diamond. One advantage of Pro Plan, I am sure a recall would be big news.

View more questions Search