Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2008, 07:25 AM

Having had time to know you felt a genuine connection with her, that would be ideal if she feels the same way. Unless she's now in a relationship, since you've already broken the ice with her, she should find it easy to either accept or politely decline your offer. If she accepts, then I imagine she's genuinely interested in you. As 450donn suggested, just keep it simple.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 09:11 AM

But sometimes I at least wonder what that person is up too from time to time and I don't feel like there is any harm in platonically asking someone how life is treating them.

Exactly why I like having myspace, Yahoo & Google Instant Messaging, email, etc...
    Like if anybody wants to find me all they have to do is type N0help4u or sapphire630 in the search engine or go to my website.
    You know they are right there at a touch of the keyboard unless they completely quit using it.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2008, 09:16 AM

Is "timing" code for something? What does it mean for something to not work out due to timing?

Missing something...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2008, 09:20 AM

It usually means he is busy going his direction with his life and her busy direction with her life is making it impossible to get together because they are going two different directions.
    Often that in itself really means ''NOT meant for each other''
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Dec 9, 2008, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asking View Post
    Is "timing" code for something? What does it mean for something to not work out due to timing?

Missing something...
    It means that things were going great and then one day he decided he didn't want to be in a relationship even though he still really liked me. He just got out of grad school, mom going through a divorce... to my knowledge had some crap going on and felt he couldn't be in a healthy relationship and it wouldn't be fair to me if he tried.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Dec 9, 2008, 10:04 PM

I guess I sum that up as "timing" because had things been in a better flow for him, I think things would have turned out diffferent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to know about the law of attraction [ 6 Answers ]

For some time, I have been hearing about the law of attraction,but do not know Exactly what it is all about. Could someone kindly enlighten me about this subject, As I would like to know more about it? Thanks.

Law of Attraction [ 93 Answers ]

The Law of Attraction What you focus on expands. Your thoughts, feelings, and actions will expand and return to you. Every thought you have, is like placing an order out into the universe and it will return to you. If you truly want to change your life for the better then change your...

How to make attraction again! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! There! My girlfriend broke up our relationship of 1 yr and 7 months last week! As I read comments and websites I came to know that I was too much needy in front of her that's why she dumped me! She doesn't even want to see me now! I just want to ask can I get her back? Becoz my this needy...

Attraction at work [ 10 Answers ]

Here is my story: I work for a CPA firm. We moved to a new location last winter. Next door to us is a music industry, with mostly men. They are a very friendly down to earth kind of guys. But there's big differences in personality and the environment as you can understand. They are a loud...

Its all about attraction; [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am nishu,and I have prolem which is very silly to here.I am more attracted towards the women of age between 30 to 35 years,silly is't it.ut my friends used to make fun on the same topic.I am really confused,what do ,is this because aged women are really sexy to look at or there is some...

View more questions Search