Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RNF Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 10:21 PM

All right - the friend of my friend said that there would be no problem UNLESS you were on FEDERAL PAROLE. That they did not have time for screening every individual on parole in the U.S. That that would not be aproblem. That is all the info he gave and all I can ask for. So I hope you are on Stateparole and not federal. I don't know why that makes a difference.
    C-O-P Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Nov 27, 2008, 09:29 AM

Hey, buddy, it went just fine. I am back - never got questioned at all - but was paranoid on the way back. I even reported and the PA doesn't even have an idea I was gone. Wanted to let you know.
    C-
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Hello again, C:

Cool!

excon

Nov 27, 2008, 02:23 PM
    That's great! Wow! I hope now you will be okay. I would have been paranoid too! Good for you bro!

Nov 27, 2008, 07:59 PM

Everything is good. But, man, every time even aa ticket clerk said something a little off I was sure they were on to me. Not good for the heartburn, but at least now we know the real truth. Thanks to you both EX and RNF. Stay cool.

Nov 27, 2008, 09:08 PM

You too bro, you too. This will probably be the last time I ever research this subject or talk about it - got to move on man. And, I get paranoid too constantly talking about it. Big brother:)
    Edna Mac Donald Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Nov 28, 2008, 04:43 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    It is not answering the question.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2008, 05:03 PM
    [QUOTE=Comments on this post
    Edna Mac Donald : It is not answering the question..[/QUOTE]

Did you read the rules of the board, Edna? And why are you now posting a reddie when my answer (or non answer, according to you) is two months old?

And please ask your question once.

Oh, never mind - I just figured it out. I asked that your various threads (4 so far plus 1 add on) be combined so you tracked me down and gave me a "reddie." Got the message loud and clear.

Dec 21, 2008, 07:22 PM

Just to let you know... everything is good and have reported since returning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cuban Parolee [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a good candidate for a position at my company but I'm not sure if he can work with his I-94 Cuban Parolee. He applied for his resident card on May 14 and still waiting for the card. He has a DL and SSC. Can he works with the I-94 Cuban Parolee?

Perot Officer sending parolee back to state he was kicked out of. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who was sentenced to the leave the state of Ky. My probation officer is considering sending me back to Ky. The judge has retired in Ky I am wondering if I will get to return to my home state. I am living in Tn currently , I have family in Ky.

Need a passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon, am I eligible for a passport?

Need a passport [ 2 Answers ]

I need a passport but don't know if I can get one cause I'm a convicted felon :confused:

Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am going abroad in February and need to find out what steps do I take to change my passport to my new married name. I do not have much time to get this done since I just found out about this trip. Thanks for any information. PatS

View more questions Search