Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shardea dula Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Varsity Next season
    Hey

I have a question since basketball season was over. I been doing track and I been doing so much better with my running skills. I doing so much with my endurance and stamina. Since track season is over now. I been concentrating with basketball and been practicing and I getting ready for the next season. I wanted to know should give it a try for varsity. I played jv for 2 years. See I want to play for jv again? But I can't stand the jv coach because she did'nt even let play 8 games for the entire season. That really upset me the most. Some of my teammates want me to play for jv again. But I want to still try out for varsity. But see the varsity coach already planned out for next season and he have his 6 best players. I really love basketball and basketball is my life and I been practicing so hard to get ready for next season. Two people that is coming up to the high school next year and their possibility he may put them on varsity. They are really good. I don't know if I'm going to get any enough playing time. I really good with my defense, but still need more work with my offense and I'm really good with my shooting. I'm going to a lot of basketball camps this summer. Should I tryout for varsity or jv.

p.s. I really wanted to know if they aau basketball during the summer.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2006, 10:00 PM
    Try out for varsity (that is the higher level one, right?)

You are worried about not getting a lot of playing time? The JV coach doesn't like you, remember? You only got 8 games this season.

If you don't make varsity, then go for jv.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make it on the varsity basketball team [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Well I'm writeing to see if I can get any tips or secerets on how to make the varsity team please help me Here's a little about me I am 6"1 inch tall and I weight 155 and I'm only 15 years old and I am a sophomore in hig school And what would be my best possison on the team caus in the...

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

College football season [ 7 Answers ]

Is anyone as excited as I am about college football season this week? Just curious! There hasn't been any posts here, so I thought I would add one that would be fun to talk about... well, to me at least! :)

About Varsity [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I really having some problems and my problem is what am I going to do when next year basketball season because I don't if I want to try out j.v again or varsity and see I'm going to be a junior next year, and if I try out for varsity, I know that I'm not going to get any playing timr because...

Jesus is the reason for the season [ 5 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

View more questions Search