Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonder7990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Connecting networks
    I have a radio link connecting to a network with a dlink router, I want to be able to
    Pcanywhere in via the radio and talk to computers on a second network, the first network
    Is internet connection the second is work computer network, no internet. I would like to
    Do this with dlink routers is this possible?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Sep 16, 2008, 11:06 AM
    You have to have a communication pathway between the two networks. There are a few ways to do this:

1. Direct connection by wireless or wired network
    2. Virtual connection by Internet
    3. 3rd party connection using a digital communications link via satellite or telephone company (ISDN, T1, E1, DS3, etc.)

Depending on the connection type you use would depend on the routers and other communications gear you would use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting two networks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi every body Actually I am working with computer networks... Now I want to know the connecting two networks... Firstly I want to know what are the devices and media (such as internet connection or isdn, or broadband) to connect both networks. Actually I am working with redhat linux 4, ...

One computer connecting to two networks [ 5 Answers ]

Hi well this is my dilemma I currently have two wired networks in my apartment. Network “A” has two computers both with static IP addresses witch connect to the internet via a cable modem and we simply use for surfing and the norm. Network “B” has our media center that we use for watching TV/movies...

Connecting 1 PC to 2 Networks Simultaneously [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to run a network for my pc's and laptop then have a 2nd network with only my xbox 360 and connect one of my pc's from my first network to my xbox's network for music and video sharing. So my question is can 1 PC connect to 2 networks simultaneously? If you need more info just let...

Connecting two networks [ 3 Answers ]

I need to connect two existing networks together. Currently there is a main network that has 15 computers and 2 servers with a high speed internet connection and static IPs. Second network has 6 computers and 1 server also with high speed internet and static IP. Currently second network connects...

Connecting to 2 networks at once [ 9 Answers ]

My home network has the following hardware: * IBM T42P ThinkPad laptop running XP Pro * Desktop Pentium 4 PC (clone) running XP Pro * HP Media Center PC * HP LaserJet 3030 printer/copier/fax/scanner connected to the desktop PC through the parallel port with printer sharing enabled * RCA...

View more questions Search