Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcpfister50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Wirerless card
    I need to know what kind of wireless card will work in my Sony PCG 993L notebook. I need to make it wireless.
    =OTS=G-Man Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2008, 04:10 PM
    From what I can find (not much, Sony doesn't even have it listed anymore) it should have a standard PCMCIA slot on it, and in that case any PCMCIA wireless card will work as long as it has drivers for your OS. If that XP then all cards made within the last 5 years should work.

The other option is to get a USB wireless adapter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will a felony stop me from receiving a "z" card or merchant mariners card? [ 2 Answers ]

I was convicted of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance (car) and grand larceny Less than $3000 and felony criminal mischief! I received pretrial intervention and this is my only offence ever! The terms to my pre trial is that when it is over, my case shows up as ajudication withheld. Will this...

How to start a calling card / phone card business? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to start a calling card / phone card business with little capital. If anybody knows how to do this please advise me. Any advice welcome.

Yugioh Trading card Game= Card( Call Of The Earthbound ) [ 4 Answers ]

Is About Yugioh Trading Card Game. When Your Opponent Attack and you activate Call Of the Earthbound And Your Opponent Have Another monster you Can select the other monster as an attack target?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? [ 20 Answers ]

Which Is Better Debit Card Or Credit Card? We increase our Debts like any thing when we have Credit Card because we spend /buy the goods with free hand / shopping habits, in this case will it not be a better to keep a debit card instead of a credit card? :confused: What are your views on...

View more questions Search