Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mechisopa1234 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Boyfriends in middle school
    Hi I need some help.

There's this guy in my class. His name if Michael. My friend asked him out on the fifth day of school, and I didn't want her to because he might get freaked out. She pressured me into saying "fine, go ask him out, then!" he said, "No." Just a flat out, "No." He keeps on looking at me and once he smiled at me and I smiled back. Well acually twice. I think. I am not sure. I don't know if he likes me or not, so I was wondering if someone could help me?¿? A girl or a guy. Preferably a guy because he would know what those signs mean. But if you're a girl you can still answer. The more, the merrier, right? Please help me! Thank - you.

Sincerely, mechisopa1234.
    CESElizabeth Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Sep 14, 2008, 11:46 PM
    I am an old lady but I do remember being your age. Back then it meant he likes you. What is more important do you like him?

Frankie
    kaykay0941 Posts: 74, Reputation: 0

Sep 17, 2008, 03:46 PM
    If you went up to him and asked him in front of somebody he would probably of said no because he was maybe embarrassed, but if he gave you those signs after, then he does like you. Go for it again!
    Global warming Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 06:30 PM

When I first asked a guy he told me Yes, than later told me since we were alone he felt less intimidated because he was afraid of what his friends would think of him, if he said yes in front of them so he would feel embarrassed. He just was afraid of being judged if he was in front of many people.
    gracerocks Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2008, 08:25 AM

He likes u!! Just go out with the dude!!
    klaus13239 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2008, 10:56 AM

Do what you feel is right don't be pressured
    Rainbow0077 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 04:46 PM

I'm in the middle school grades and in 6th grade I liked this guy because I thought he was cute. He smiled at me and I smiled back once, and I'm pretty sure he liked me, but then he stopped,but that was then. I know have a boyfriend and he asked me out on the internet and we didn't really know each other until I added him on myspace. You can never know with boys, but I do think this guy likes you. A lot too.
    Rainbow0077 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 04:47 PM
    And if you ask him out and he says no, don't panic, that means he likes you as a REALLY good friend, because not very many guys will smile at you. But here's the thing. If the boy shows teeth, it's a thumbs up, if not stand back and give him some space
    Bionca194 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 09:25 PM
    OK here is how I deal with probloms like these... I just give him a little space and I talk to him when it has been a while I start to flirt. I always see him looking at me so when I look up he quickly looks away that means he is getting interested so make a good appearance

Ps:im kind of a flirt so if your not you might not flirt on the second try good luck:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

The first day of middle school [ 10 Answers ]

What do you expect on the first day of middle school?

Middle School [ 3 Answers ]

:middle school it sucks if you like a boy and likes you back and your best friend likes him and he likes her back they would get mad at u and never can be friends because of that what can I do? If you have been liking him 4 5 years should I go with him or say no:confused: I am so confused about...

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need advice for middle school what should I do to prepare:D

Boyfriends still in school and its time for university in a different country [ 11 Answers ]

I've been seeing a guy for almost two years but he still has one year to go in school. I love him to pieces and want to stay with him. But I've always heard that long distance relationships don't work. I know I would see him during holidays but I also feel like I might be missing out on university...

View more questions Search