Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alok_netconnect Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 04:41 AM
    How can I connect two computers through LAN?
    I want to know complete process for connecting 2 computers through LAN
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 14, 2008, 05:35 AM
    Check out practicallynetworked.com they have tutorials for setting up a LAN.

There are too many variables here for us to give the complete process. Bascially, you have network interface cards in each PC, connected to a central switch (which may be part of a router). The PCs are configured to join the network and resources are shared.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I connect two xp computers [ 4 Answers ]

How do I connect two xp computers

How to connect computers for Lan [ 1 Answers ]

I am Fresher in Networking Field, I want to know different ways of coneecting computers for lan, How to create Proxy server, DNS

Can't figure out how to connect my 2 computers [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to connect two computers together, one has win98 and the other has winxp. I have to hook the win 98 to the winxp because my friend put passwords on the administrators and locked them and she can't remember what they were. The winxp won't let me connect from it...

How to connect two computers? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everybody.. I'm new to computers.. n I've got two computers at home with windows xp running on them. I would like to know how to connect them to each other. I've got no NIC card and no cross over cable. Let me know the things I need them to connect. And secondly if I would like to connect them...

Connect 2 computers to burn a dvd... [ 2 Answers ]

I am attempting to connect 2 computers to burn a dvd. I think(? ) w/ a crossover cable I can figure out how to make the connection. Why am I doing this you ask... PC1 (running Me) has the dvd burner & software but is FAT32. Figured this out when the downloading 6.1GB .img got error message at...

View more questions Search