Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigDaveII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 04:07 AM
    Tattoo
    I was wondering could anyone help me, I am getting a tattoo and I want it in either Latin or Irish and was wondering could anyone help with it. Thanks very much

"life's a voyage that's homeward bound"
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 01:17 AM

Hi, bigDaveII!

Here's one to the Latin that I found on the following site, Free Online English to Latin Translators

Vita a navigatio ut homeward reus.

However, I would strongly suggest, before putting anything permanent on your skin, that you consult with a library, high school or college professor concerning the proper translations.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tatto removal balm [ 5 Answers ]

I found an ad insert in my Sunday newspaper for a supposedly FDA-approved tattoo removal device kit. The product claims to remove tattoos painlessly and is sold under the name of WreckingBalm Tattoo Fade System and carries a 60 day money back guarantee. It uses 3 technologies of natural...

Tatto age [ 3 Answers ]

You need to be either 18 or have a signiture by a parent to get a tattoo right? Same with pericings?

Designing my tatto [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mom and I have two boys who mean the world to me my oldest sons anitials are CL (conner lee) and my youngest sons are LC (logan charles) so they are the same but backwords and their birthdays are 8-15 and 5-18 so those are also backwards I want a tattoo that shows they have the same...

View more questions Search