Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2008, 12:28 AM
    Spots on labs chin
    Hi, I have just noticed that my 7 month old black labrador has developed brown bumps on his chin and 1 on his lip, they look a little like warts. Are these lumps anything to worry about or just part of him growing up? Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Toys for Labs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I will first start by saying this is a great site for information. I need some suggestions for toys for my 6 month old lab. We have a rope toy and a plush sqeaky toy and a Nylabone. We have gone to Petcetera (we live in Canada) and only see really $$$ stuffed animals. We have Kongs but we...

Small spots on cheeks and chin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, For about 3 years now I've had these small hard spots on my cheeks and chin area. They appear to be like groups of lumps under the skin that are not red like normal spots. When I squeeze them often a hard yellow/white egg cocoon shape excretes from the spot, this then may turn into...

Heeler biting Labs [ 3 Answers ]

From an email: ''My husband is going to give my dog away and I am frantic. My Heeler, Chico, bites his labs on the ankles and draws blood. He does this Constantly no matter what we do to correct him. Even the shock collar Didn't phase him. Chico is 1 1/2 years. His basic training went...

How much do newborn labs usually weigh? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Megan. My Lab just finished whelping her litter of 11 today 06/11/2007. We have puppies ranging from 11 oz. to 1lb 1 oz. I would like to know if there is a specific range of newborn weight that pertains to Labradors. Thank you!!:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search