Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 26, 2009, 10:17 PM

! Accidental post!
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Mar 27, 2009, 09:09 AM

I have always wished that the people who don't believe in spirits, ghosts or shadow people, that it would happen to them. Then they could only lie to themselves.
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

Mar 27, 2009, 09:15 AM

What is that supposed to mean?
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Mar 27, 2009, 03:07 PM

Um... I don't know
    teamoamor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2009, 07:44 PM

I don't know how to contact you but I saw an answer that you know a little about ouiji boards & I was wanting to talk to you about it... I know someone who is experiencing things there whole family actually and I wanted to talk about it with someone who knows a little about ouiji boards... contact me if you can
    Mokrie Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Sep 14, 2009, 09:18 PM
    TEAMOAMOR, All I know is when you use a ouiji board you never know what your going to get-litterally. In my opinion any sane spirit will go to the next life whether on earth or to the next world. The crazys hang around with nothing to do except answer anyone that uses a ouiji board. You open a door for the wackos whether human or otherwise. Tell your friends to toss it.
    suckafreecitize Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    There have been a number of questions posted about the shadow people phenomenon. Have any of you tried to find or contact the shadow people? I am wondering if anyone here has investigated this phenomenon themselves, or knows someone who has?

I have started looking into this for the last month or so. If there is anyone who would like to team up so we can investigate this together, drop me a line. I'd ideally like to work with other people with shamanic or psychic training and abilities, although different perspectives, such as the more skeptical/ghosthunter approach, are welcome, too.

So far, my investigation through shamanic journeywork and dreamwork supports the idea that they are alien, from another realm or dimension. They seem to be exploring, learning about earth, learning about us. What they plan to do once they feel their knowledge is complete remains to be seen. I've been finding them in the upper worlds, but not very high up. The level is close, just a little way above the midworlds. They move fast, too fast to see or follow easily. I have to up my resonance frequency (not sure how else to describe it), then I can see them and track them.

My hunch is that this phenomenon is related to the fact that we are coming up on a cusp time, a time of great transformation in our world. It seems to be thinning the veil between our world and theirs. But whether they will be a help to us or a problem, I don't know. Anyone curious? There are a lot of ways to do good in the world. This method is a little unusual, I admit, but it may yet prove worthwhile.
    We are coming up on a cusp time of great transformation: the age of Aquarius which may be in 2012, 2060, or 2160.
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Nov 16, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teamoamor View Post
    i dont know how to contact you but i saw an answer that you know a lil about ouiji boards & i was wanting to talk to you about it... i know someone who is experiencing things there whole family actually and i wanted to talk about it with someone who knows a lil bout ouiji boards... contact me if you can
    If it was me you are trying to get in contact with then you can e-mail me at [email protected] or IM me on AIM at the jammixmaster screen name.
    keyblade1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2009, 11:30 PM
    Hi guys I'm new here and id like to say I have seen the true form of a shadow being.
    kara874 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 01:48 PM

Just been reading through this post, which has been fascinating. I have been experiencing this stuff for years but have not been able to really talk to anyone, as I thought I would probably get the ‘you must be crazy’ response. It feels pretty liberating to find other people who are experiencing this and some great discussions on what it all means. Please excuse me if I raise some silly questions or questions that have been already raised – I’m a bit of a novice here.

I’ve had some good and bad experiences with the ‘other side’ but, it’s these dark entities, which I am not sure if they are the same thing being discussed here, that bother me. I am not afraid majorly of them but just really want to understand more.

It would be great to shed some more light, so to speak, on these things. Are they ghosts? Other types of energies, another type of species – alien or actually, they’ve always been here but existed in another dimension which some can see? Are their intentions curious, helpful, malicious or dependent on the individual? If they exist in another dimension but on Earth, perhaps, they can only see us as well as we see them, as someone else suggested? Are they a mixture of different species?

From experience, I would say that some are certainly intelligent and are very aware of our world. Do they have the ability to be manipulative of people/+ events now and in the past – for good and bad?

Alder, April and co, I would be very interested if you were to set up some email grouping or such.

Best wishes to all.
    kara874 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 07:51 AM

Has anyone else seen black shadows/clouds over someone else's eyes? I did some years ago, and at the time they were very angry and being hateful. Quite sure it wasn't anything to do with lighting or the such.
    truth_seeker88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 12:42 PM
    I exp these shadow people as you call last month except mine was more like a dark brown or tan shadow and it appeared 3x in one night in just one hour. My door was locked in my room I thought I was losing it all reality goes away when you encounter one your yelling gets controlled like it was just as easy as lowering the TV volume as far as banging on the walls to get some one to hear you in the house is actually quite as useless as yelling I don't know why it appeared to me last month and why I heard 2knocks on my wall 3 times my bed I had a lot happen to me that night and all I know is that I kept thinking it was a dream tell my brother confirmed that I wasn't banging on the wall I was just taping it I am 21yrs old so don't assume I can't hit a wall don't assume I'm some wuss that gets scared off anything because from what I can say I was petrified. I'm not lying I don't want to post the whole story here what u read is just a quick summery of what happened. All I want to know is what did it want or what was it doing. Why me? Because of that now I don't think the other crap when I was 13 to 15 was me going crazy I heard voices near my ear whispering I felt breathing near my ear both when I'm laying down trying to sleep on my bed, 14-15 were when things got scare with the voices it poped out more frequently
    truth_seeker88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 12:47 PM

I haven't got another exp from it since I refuse to sleep in my room where it happened. I know it sounds like I'm just B.S.ing
    But if anything if it would help with research I would sleep in my room that's in the garage with no windows so don't tell me it could have been the lights playing tricks with my eyes, it was pitch blk and the only thing I could see was the shadow person. But I haven't slept in my room ever since then and I refuse to sleep at night especially before 3am
    gErMzY Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 05:31 AM
    My experience with Shadow People. If anyone can help, I would be most grateful.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/paranormal-phenomena/cleansing-shadow-people-556666.html
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 2, 2011, 03:08 PM
    You can search what I`ve previously answered to needy ones. I just added a couple of answeres. As for satisfying your curiosity more, gor for example to: http://www.dukandar.com/jinn.html -see that book? Try to get a hold of one for yor information, or another excellent book is `The world of the jinns and devils`, which you can find here: http://store.dar-us-salam.com/category/Eng_Hereafter.html) Don`t get involved in magic/voodoo/sorcery. Those that do are eternal loosers in the Hereafter. Have mercy on yourself. There are things you don`t want to risk. And there is a greater force in the unseen above all this, so read about it for example everything on this page is free to download, and I advice some of the basic stuff, like these three you should be able to find there:

Aqeedah Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah - By Imaam Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-Uthaymeen

Sharh Usool al-Eemaan (Explaining the fundamentals of faith) - By Imaam Muhammad ibn Saalih al-Uthaymeen

Islamic Creed Based on Qur'aan and Sunnah - By Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Jameel Zaynu

And the address is: http://athariyyah.webs.com/freebooks.htm
    royalnash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 01:41 PM
    I practiced meditating for a few months during this time my penial gland or purple dot got bigger and more aware. The more I practiced the less I had to focus for this dot to appear.

One day around 4 or 5 in the afternoon about 4 to 5 years ago I was meditating in my bedroom when I sensed that something was behind me through peripheral vision. I saw it for a second or two and it disappeared. All I remember seeing was a face and it was big and white looking with eyes that were big and the faced looked similar to a male humans face. Really strange but prior to this and after I have not encountered it again. I also stopped meditating shortly after not cause I was scared but because I started to hang out with new found friends on a regular basis. My skin is brown I am of indian desent.
    royalnash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kara874 View Post
    Has anyone else seen black shadows/clouds over someone else's eyes? I did some years ago, and at the time they were very angry and being hateful. Quite sure it wasn't anything to do with lighting or the such.

The figure I saw was high up in my room behind me near my closet to the left of me only for a second or two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

Hit and Run Investigation [ 5 Answers ]

Last Sunday I left a party and decided to stop by a McDonalds to get a bite to eat. I bumped a cab as I was in the drive through. Because I had been drinking, I wasn't thinking clearly. I waited with the driver of the cab in the parking lot for the police to arrive. But after about 20 minutes,...

Paranormal investigation job [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I am from middle Tennessee in cookeville and I am wondering if there is any jobs for paranormal investigation in the area

Forensic investigation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few questions When might a latent fingerprint be permanent ? If iron is the catalyst for tests that detect presence of blood, what compounds might give a false positive test? Will the test for blood work only for human blood or will it detect animal blood? What Characteristics...

View more questions Search