Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toohz Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

May 12, 2006, 08:26 PM
    What's going on with my period?
    :confused:
    I am 21 yrs old and have had my period since I was 17 or so. I used to be on the pill because of my irregular periods but am now trying for a baby with my fiancé. We have been trying for 2 yrs without success. I have had numerous tests and the doctors say I am fine. How can I be fine when I have irregular periods? Sometimes I can go up to 6 months without having them and it is really frustrating and annoying as I am trying to have a baby. I am healthy, reasonably fit and the only thing I do is smoke. I don't drink alcohol or coffee, do drugs and am not a stressed person. Any one got any ideas??
    Chad'swife Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 17, 2006, 04:39 PM
    Try going without cigarettes or even have your fiancée tested he could have low sperm count. I have read that in most cases it is the man who is infertile.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 18, 2006, 07:03 AM
    I have 4 kids and have always been irregular. With my daughter I was 4 months before I even knew I was pregnant. Yes, it may be a low sperm count, but could also take a couple of years after being off the pill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's going on? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, Don't know how this site works but can you ask questions and get answers from a phychic? If that's the case I really need to know what's going on between me and this guy at work. We seem very connected and everything seems like it should be, but we cannot move on to the next level. I...

What's Going On? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am pregnant but I'm not sure. I have this weird feeling that I am. I have been spotting or something. Not sure if it's that or not and really don't want to go see a doctor. I also am fatigue all the time and feel sick (nausia). What do you think it is?:eek:

What's next [ 1 Answers ]

I am just wondering where my life will go from here? What's next for me? Is my father my biological father? :confused:

What's going on [ 1 Answers ]

This site has me listed as last visiting on Dec. 31 1969 I didn't even have a computer back then... this definitely isn't me! What's going on here?

What's [ 2 Answers ]

Describe in detail the following input technics 1 optical character recognition 2 optical mark recognition 3 mouse 4 Light pen 5 scanner

View more questions Search