Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misslambert23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Oriental 80's or 90's animation!
    Ok I'm trying to find a cartoon/film I think it was late 80's early 90's. All I can remember was that it had an oriental look to it and there was this little girl/princess that came out of the middle of an opening flower. I think she may have been impisoned in it I'm not sure. I think there may have been like a twin type thing between this little girl and another. But the only thing that really stands out is the little tiny girl coming out of a flower. :confused: Please if anyone can make sense of that help! I really want to see it!! Thanks x x x x
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Sep 13, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Thumbalina is found I a flower, but I don't know if the rest fits
    misslambert23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 01:32 PM
    No it wasn't thumbelina, I don't really know how to describe it, I just remember a tiny girl in a flower; and there was oriental servants or people in it that looked after her or something. It had a really light delicate feel to it. Ive been trying to search it but can't find it anywhere! :'(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animation movie of the 90's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember from the movie is that there were two small tiny fairies, one slim pink fairy and the other one, old and plump blue fairy... It wasn't an asian movie or anything.. I just can't remember anything else, and its been killing me for ages... if by any miracle you can help, I'll love...

Oriental themed American movies from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie theme from an American movie set in the Far East. I remember the tune but not the movie. So I need a list of American movies with oriental setting please.:)

80's animation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys... I've seen 'the last unicorn' when I was kid... But that time I felt that I have seen another movie same related to this movie a sequel one... From that the story goes like this... From long long time ago during the god times... A few beautiful unicorns came down to earth and landed on...

90's or early 00's, sci-fi animation title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie title. I don't remember much but here's what I recall: I'm pretty positive it's an animation, certainly sci-fi. There's a group of people (soldiers?), going through an abandoned city (new york?), looking for sth. They are trying not to be seen (or maybe fighting)...

70's or 80's animation [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for a 70's or 80's animation, all I remember is a boy who some how meets as an old man in the future, and he has a metal plate on his head, later you find out the old man is him, then the boy has a accident, and that's how he gets a metal plate on his head. I also remember something...

View more questions Search