Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2008, 08:45 PM
    RANK!! Congrats!
    You and baby are beautiful, thank you so much for sharing, rest up and come back!
    Hugs and lots of love to your new little family, I am sure you and hubby are so proud;)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Thank you my dear start! :) We are proud proud parents that's for sure. I honestly couldn't wait to get back on amhd and share everything with you guys! :) :) :) I miss me pirate buddies!
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 10:55 AM
    All I know, is that you make a beautiful mother!
    Any baby would be lucky to have you as a mother!
    Lot's of rest and lot's of kisses!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 09:17 PM

Beautiful, Gorgeous, Pretty, sweet little angel you have there!
    I'm glad she made it here safely!
    I'm so happy for you!

Being a mother is Awesome, isn't it?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 07:12 PM

Why thank yah AK!! Oh you are right; it is the most awesome thing anyone could ever do! :) I LOVE being a Mommy!!
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2008, 12:08 PM
    When you first told us you were having a baby... I just knew you were the perfect woman for the job!
    It sure is amazing what you thought you would NEVER do, you just do... out of love and compassion... and SMELL! :) Just kiddin' I love being a mom too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Baby Story? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have cable, and I am dying to watch a baby story. Does any one know where I can go online to watch it? TLC does not have it on there site.:confused:

J1 Tax returns if they leave to their own country within 2 years of arrival [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, I have a question regarding my (J1) Tax returns. As far as I know J1 persons can get total tax amount return, if they leave before exceeding (within) two years from USA. The Question is that is on two years Like two calender years

Impending Arrival [ 24 Answers ]

Sorry if I misspell anything I'm working through contractions here. Today might be the day... I think my water might be leaking and contractions are getting pretty steady. Drew is on his way home and we'll be going to the hospital shortly. It may be a false alarm too, so I'm trying not to get my...

View more questions Search