Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackie_hawaii50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2008, 06:24 PM
    Is there any payment for non-immigrant visa for fiancée aside from visapplication fee
    Is there any payment for (usa)non-immigrant visa for fiancé aside from visa application fee?Im a filipina who had an interview last sept.9,2008,I also already paid the delbros courier.I heard that there is a $450 us dollar payment for my visa,is that true?And how to pay it?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Once you had an interview, and get approval, the process is completed. After visa is issued, you have 6 months to enter US, and after entering US, you must get married within 90 days.

Application fee will apply when you file for adjustment of status.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US embassy for fiancŽe visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here... this concerns my fiancée visa... I had my interview June 4, 2008 and then after the interview I was told to pay the delbros delivery... my question is that, its been 9 working days now and how come I don't receive my visa yet?? My fiancé called the US embassy call center and the...

Immigrant visa to USA [ 1 Answers ]

I am a british citizen with a clean criminal record who is interested in moving to the US. I have a Masters degree in a humanities subject but have only been working for a couple of years. If I applied for an immigrant visa number how long (roughly) would it take for it to come up? I am also...

Fianc?e visa [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know if you can marry your fiancé while he is still in prison and I'm in england?? Would I be eligible for a fiancée visa??

Fianc?e (K-1) visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have read that one of the requirements for a k-1 visa is that you must Have met your fiancée within the last two years. Is this to say that she has to come to the U.S. meet me, return to her home country and then come back to the U.S and marry? This makes no sense. Also, besides a passport,...

View more questions Search