Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mike45plus Posts: 230, Reputation: 27

Oct 2, 2013, 03:49 AM
    Tom,
    I have witnessed very occasional occurrences of fouled dhw, it usually has happened when there is a tank type water heater, well water, and conditioning equipment... I'm not implying that hot water should not be used as you describe... I just prefer not to tempt fate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water in refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

You have answered this question for several models. Can you tell me how to inspect, clean whatever the freezer drain on magic chef refrigerator model # cbt2123AR Thanks.

GE Refrigerator water dispenser intermittently working [ 229 Answers ]

I have a GE side-by-side refrigerator with a ice maker and water dispenser. In the last 3-4 months the water dispenser shuts off intermittently, but comes back to life on its own. I have changed the water filter as well as cleaned the water line, but haven't been able to identify the problem. The...

Refrigerator water line noise [ 3 Answers ]

Our house is 5 years old and about a month ago the refrigerator water line started banging between the wall and the refrigerator. It is very loud and you can watch the line jump. It happens about when water is turned off in the house, either the sink, toilet or washer. It only happens about 20%...

Air in water line? [ 0 Answers ]

I am the same person with the broken toilet flanges... In the last couple of days we have noticed a problem when we turn on a faucet, or shower, the water has a burst of pressure, sounds like a rush of air mixed with the water. It last for a couple of seconds and then the water flows normally....

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search