Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byangkitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2006, 08:35 PM
    Scholraship for Masteral Degre
    I am a graduate of BS marine biology at MSU at Naawan, Misamis Oriantal, Philippines.. I am currently hunting for masteral degree scholarships abroad. I hope you will give me some information about this matter through my e-mail address. Thank you.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 11, 2006, 08:55 PM
    For starters, look at the schools that have programs that you are interested in. many graduate level science programs have stipends that are tied to teaching and research that help pay for your education. In some of the sciences actually, the stipend is more of a salary, as your graduate tuition may be waived.

I am not sure as to whether this is the case for marine bio. But start looking at the programs you are interested in first. The departments might also be able to direct you toward awards.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2006, 06:41 AM
    Yes, when I used to work for GA TECH. many of the advanced studies student working on their advanced degrees worked in various departments in the university or worked for research companies and/or the government agencies doing research there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to study abroad for Masteral... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I'm a disabled person, I have finished my college here in the Philippines with the degree of AB political science, but now I'm pursuing my law proper here,but I'm planning to stop for a while because I want to study abroad to be particular in the US, so I can able to broaden my horizon and...

View more questions Search